What's new

OLd sKooL sHorTs 15 pLant SoG

C

CMoon

howdy all, sorry to hear about the problems goodman, and hope its not long before you pull it back round.

small update at 28 days

hesi at 4 mil per litre, pk 13/14 at 1 mil a litre, lights at 12 inches

reg Cmoon

Galactus

Hey buddy, told you I'd see you over here. I've not had the piss taken for 2 days now and I'm strangely missing it. :spank:
Hope you're good.

Loving the pics as always mate.

Catch up soon.

G

C

CMoon

Galactus said:
Hey buddy, told you I'd see you over here. I've not had the piss taken for 2 days now and I'm strangely missing it. :spank:
Hope you're good.

Loving the pics as always mate.

Catch up soon.

G

lmao :jump: good ta cya Gman :asskick: woops :dueling:

plzed you caught up with the show :muahaha: nowt like haveing rent a crowd on your side.

be good.Cmoon

Galactus

You knows I'm your biggest fan, I couldn't miss the show brother.
And you know you don't want to miss my attempt at hydro, that should be good for a laugh.

I think this is the first time I've seen them in all their glory too. Wowzers.

Catch up later buddy. :rasta:

G

PS. Thanks for that vid :cuss:

C

CMoon

Galactus said:
You knows I'm your biggest fan, I couldn't miss the show brother.
And you know you don't want to miss my attempt at hydro, that should be good for a laugh.

I think this is the first time I've seen them in all their glory too. Wowzers.

Catch up later buddy. :rasta:

G

PS. Thanks for that vid :cuss:

lmao, cant see you being a fan that long chap, theres some exceptional cultivators post here.....

what you mean the vid....I thought youd take a shine to joeseph on the u-tube pmsl :rasta:

l8rz m8ty with updates....keep it green Cmoon

Galactus

CMoon said:
l8rz m8ty with updates....keep it green Cmoon

You know I like to keep it white buddy :joint:

G

Edit: I'm refering to White Russian I wasn't being racist.
Just thought I'd clear that up. Don't want to get off on the wrong foot here. :spank:

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
true love between you and those Moonshines.. and vice versa :D

nice grow :yes: clean and healthy... soon we'll see some fat colas thats for sure.

KEEP IT UP :wave:

C

CMoon

Galactus, wiesiekborowski,WAMEN

thanx very much for the kind words, yep im afraid im guilty as charged WAMEN , if I could only grow one strain the rest of my life the moon would be it :joint:

just took a few shots before lights down, last rotation of the moon, and with a feeling a few weeks into bloom id have to pull the 3 on hand water out, (with there only being 12 gravity drippers) ive found them a nice spot in my breeds tent on the other side of the room, under 600 nav-t railed, il get some better pics up later of where there sat!

hesi at 4mil, pk at 1 mil and full strength cannazym, pics of the moonshine

regards Cmoon

Last edited:
C

CMoon

John goodman said:
show off! :p

you just wait till I get the new teeth goody, X-factor here i come :laughing: move your body move your body :rasta:

good lookn ladies you got there. Been wanting to grow some c99 myself.

id do it VK, very quick and potent :joint:

awesome show groing on here

cheerz for stopping by again chucky!

much appreaciated for the support guys, update at 35, full strength pk hit, il tail this off over next 7 days and decide if il use gh ripen to spur them on.

bests CMoon

Last edited:
C

CMoon

OahuGrown said:
nice sog. how much are you expecting to yield? Where did you get the bros grimm c99 from?

howdy OahuGrown, id think 2.5 oz a pot = 30 oz is a reasonable figure, if id not have pulled 3 out a key was my target but I calculated haveing room under the 3rd lamp was a better option! the c99 came from a grow buddy who as a gift for sniffing these gems out, he gave me bogs lifesaver the same time.

ty for checking the grow...........cmoon :rasta:

C

CMoon

BigBambu said:
looking frosty there cmoon, hows the sweet skunk coming along? just had some Super Skunk myself.

one thats suprized me buddy! and as ive took no cut and cant possibly reveg a plant this size indoors I'l have to pop a few more seeds if the smokes a winner, cheers for passing threw, hope you enjoy the rest of the grow, bests with yours

cmoon

pic at 35

Latest posts

Latest posts