What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Scratch

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Crack that whip

Crack that whip

Holy shit,Melty! :woohoo:

I got to get to cracking these...beautiful work, as always, homie :)

tagged :lurk:

Peace,
SSM :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat: These girls smile at me first thing every morning.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lovin' this one...Lemon Lime and resin for days.:)
picture.php

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Holy shitcicles!!! That's some motha-F.U.C.K.I.N.G. frosty nug action bro.......reminding me a bit of the way the "White" sparkles up.
All I can say is that I'm super-ultra-hyper-excited once again for ya. Hopefully some o' dat genetics gets 'round the block. (cough....hint...cough....hint...cough)
I betcha dimes to donuts that stuff is gonna kick your canna-ass in like Navy Seal Team 6. :)

spadedNfaded

Veteran
holy shnikies dude! Those look killer!!!!!
A+, you're always banging out the frostiest crosses man.
Im with Ax ;)

Keep the pics comin, i can't wait! What day are they on in the latest pics??

- SubN

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, this grow is surrounded by good vibes from good people and GREAT growers:tiphat::thank you:

LIOS shrub that's full of Bx1 beans. I don't run a warehouse, so my pollinations are on the micro scale:)
picture.php

picture.php

You can see where her daughter gets those lovely pink hairs.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like it's time to get that warehouse up and running then my friend :yes:

Last night I dreamed about that male you killed. Used him to pollinate our MOFO that fuggin takes forever. And the progeny turned out amazing. But i woke up sad knowing he was no longer with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo

:)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, Bear...I wish I could go back in time and make your dream a reality. That is some stock I'd sift through!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, i just was thinking about that last PM you sent me, trying to figure out what i said. And i realized i never responded:fsu:
I'll hit ya up later tonight, on my way to moms house for some lunch here in a minute.

:friends:
:respect:
:lurk: