What's new

Old School's Sanctuary

man, I´m freom south america, so this whole " go to the shop, buy some seeds / clone " doenst belong im my reality..... just for curiosity, how much does a good clone sell for?

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Nice set-up man!! Things look awesome, so fresh and so clean, clean. Seeing all your supplies reminded me of my grow- I use a lot of the same products as you. I'm smoking on some Old School Haze from CSG, with OSH oil on top of the bowl. Shit is awesome!!!!! @crazyfool*- clones in my neck of the woods go from $10-$20 a piece, and that's black market prices since I live where it's not legal yet.

L

lemongrove

OSG I saw your photo with you wearing a 9ers hat. I think your 9ers might be in for a butt whoopin' from my Seahawks this weekend. Either way I'll be smokin for a victory or to ease the pain for a loss. The beauty of mj, it works when you're down and works when you're up.
Good luck to your team, I hope they don't lose by too much. Hate to see grown men cry.

What's up team?

What's up team?

Overgrow - I have come to the conclusion that is WAS the combination of nutrient rich soil and the Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed I have been feeding/spraying. I am going to give only ph'd water until they are a week and a half old. Then I will probably top them, as well.
SuperThrive is the magic potion :biggrin: I've never tried GrandoggyPurps :cry:

Crazyfool - Where I am the price of clones changes based upon the size. The Candyland cuttings I picked up were $12 each. Teenaged plants can be $25 or so..

Frankenstein - Thanks for noticing how clean everything is! Haha, I've definitely been putting the work in. Did transplants in there and spilled a small amount of soil. Tweaked out with the vacuum and washed down with a rag. I'm glad we grow similar, I consider my methods pretty old school :dance013: so I like knowing people are still doing it this way. How's that Haze? Any input on the Cheese N Chaze or Chemmy Jones by CSG?

Lemongrove - Haha, I'm always up for some healthy shit talking. I will always be a huge fan of Beast Mode but my team is coming out hungrier than ever. Good luck to you and your team as well, (just MAYBE they can FINALLY get some jewelry? Doubt it) Haha, we will see.

I'm smoking on some Skywalker OG with some Cookies x Durban Poison honey oil drizzled on top... I need some Sour Bubble bx3 in my life...

-Old School

L

lemongrove

OSG you guys should have some jewelry since your team has been around 30 more years than my team. I am a little shaky in my confidence for this game. Our receivers suck and nobody can seem to get open so we rely on Beast Mode far too much; you can only be one dimensional for so long before it catches up with you.
Hopefully the 12th man will be our extra advantage that will help us pull out a win. I got to admit that you guys do have the overall better team, so it is going to be a tough one for us. Should be a good one either way. This will probably be one of those games where I miss a lot of it because I can't bear to watch and I leave the room. I know,pussy but sometimes I just can't take it. Sometimes I get banished from the room because my screaming and cussing at the tv gets a little overboard. When I do that my woman just looks at me, shakes her head and points to the door.

OSG you guys should have some jewelry since your team has been around 30 more years than my team. I am a little shaky in my confidence for this game. Our receivers suck and nobody can seem to get open so we rely on Beast Mode far too much; you can only be one dimensional for so long before it catches up with you.
Hopefully the 12th man will be our extra advantage that will help us pull out a win. I got to admit that you guys do have the overall better team, so it is going to be a tough one for us. Should be a good one either way. This will probably be one of those games where I miss a lot of it because I can't bear to watch and I leave the room. I know,pussy but sometimes I just can't take it. Sometimes I get banished from the room because my screaming and cussing at the tv gets a little overboard. When I do that my woman just looks at me, shakes her head and points to the door.

Sounds like you are as passionate about football as I am haha! My lady gets pretty annoyed too. I hear what you're saying about being one dimensional. I can't wait to watch our monster receivers go up against your bone crushing secondary. Boldin has been doing great for us. I think the 12th man factor is going to be huge. Not selling tickets to California residents... pshhhhhh hah! Yeah, you guys are fucking loud.

-Old School

The problem seems to be getting worse

The problem seems to be getting worse

So I checked on the Candyland clones and the leaf curl and discoloration seems to be worsening. I don't understand this sort of leaf curl I'm used to the downwards claw-like curl from N burn.. I will post pictures in the infirmary. This is fucked up, guys. Only giving water at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pretty irritating spending so much time on the grow and having the plants act up. I will figure it out though.

-Old School

Ventilation

Ventilation

Here is a little sketch to show how the ventilation will be set up. Any input? The A/C acts as an intake and exhaust, depending the mode I have it on.

picture.php

-Old School

The Super Chronic Fire

The Super Chronic Fire

Got stressed out because of the health issues the plants are having so I went and bought a gram of Agent Orange wax. This stuff smells absolutely insane. JUST like oranges.

picture.php

-Old School

sahdgrower

Sorry about your clones OSG. That is a real problem with buying clones from the clubs, you have to worry about pests and it looks to me like the clone is reacting to your pretty rigorous pest prevention treatment. It is why I am growing from seeds. Boy do I wish I could just buy clones. Just lost faith in the process. With seeds you are sure to be pest free (I think?).

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Flush those straight away with a ph of 6.3. Flush them good. Put 3x the amount of water to the volume of soil. EXMPL: 3gln gets 9gln of water at 6.3 ph.
They got really burned from the feeding bro. Way to much for them at this point.

After flushing them, give them 2 wks to grow out of it. They should make it.
FFOF has everything a plant needs for 8 weeks. Counting veg time. In flower I only feed the ladies once. Maybe twice at most. At week 4 of flower. But usually I never have to feed since the pots get recharged when transplanting to a bigger pot before the flip.

B

BredForMeds

they will grow out of it.. just be patient.. and bugs are no fun. im sooo happy I haven't had many issues.. had mites thrips and fungus gnats at different times.. but since the move to a new place.. no bugs. I really think the bushes in front of my house were the culprit for the thrips and mites.. honestly. but now no issues..

B

BredForMeds

Flush those straight away with a ph of 6.3. Flush them good. Put 3x the amount of water to the volume of soil. EXMPL: 3gln gets 9gln of water at 6.3 ph.
They got really burned from the feeding bro. Way to much for them at this point.

FFOF has everything a plant needs for 8 weeks. Counting veg time. In flower I only feed the ladies once. Maybe twice at most. At week 4 of flower. But usually I never have to feed since the pots get recharged when transplanting to a bigger pot before the flip.

I bet if u fed more. ud get better yields

testymctester

Veteran
Yo OldSchool. Sorry to see your troubles with the clones. I have only seen that type of leaf curl in 2 situations. I think 1 time it was K toxicity in an organic soil mix I was working on (way too hot) and the other was some sort of disease (maybe pythium) that seemed to be brought on by keeping the root zone too wet.

As also mentioned, they could have also been affected by the quarantine treatment. Hopefully they have already started growing out of it. They don't call it weed for nothin :)

Also, my damn vacuum chamber/dessicator is still not here, so I won't be making any SB oil this weekend. I'll probably run some older nugs though to get my feet wet. Definitely won't be as nice as that Agent Orange your dabbing.

Thanks Overgrow. I feel like a fool because I took my quarantine overboard. Flushing immediately. Only feeding water and SuperThrive until they flip.

-Old School

Yo OldSchool. Sorry to see your troubles with the clones. I have only seen that type of leaf curl in 2 situations. I think 1 time it was K toxicity in an organic soil mix I was working on (way too hot) and the other was some sort of disease (maybe pythium) that seemed to be brought on by keeping the root zone too wet.

As also mentioned, they could have also been affected by the quarantine treatment. Hopefully they have already started growing out of it. They don't call it weed for nothin :)

Also, my damn vacuum chamber/dessicator is still not here, so I won't be making any SB oil this weekend. I'll probably run some older nugs though to get my feet wet. Definitely won't be as nice as that Agent Orange your dabbing.

Thanks for the input, buddy. Feeling super novice because of my quarantine but what's done is done and now it's time to nurse them back to good health. I'm convinced it was a combination of the quarantine (maxicrop liquid seaweed & neem oil) and the PK heavy FFOF.

Damn that vacuum chamber! Haha do they not understand that this is urgent and that Sour Bubble oil MUST be made ASAP? Haha, hope it comes soon for ya, man. This Agent Orange smells and tastes really good. Got it at Mercy, I really like their concentrates...

-Old School

they will grow out of it.. just be patient.. and bugs are no fun. im sooo happy I haven't had many issues.. had mites thrips and fungus gnats at different times.. but since the move to a new place.. no bugs. I really think the bushes in front of my house were the culprit for the thrips and mites.. honestly. but now no issues..

My first grow I battled mites and it was hell. I was inexperienced and had zero idea how to fight back. I am constantly checking my soil and leaves for any creatures nowadays. Fuck a bug. :dance013:

-Old School

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
OldSchool -
The best stuff I ever used was Captain Jacks w/ spinosad.
Excellent preventative for all bugs. I use yellow sticky traps for fungus knats.
Now that the clones are flushed....
Let them dry out before watering again. Dont give them any SuperThrive ,until they snap out of this, and grow atleast 4 nice sets of leaves.
Like this plant that was burned from a ph of 7.5....lol ~
picture.php

I flushed with a ph of 6.3 and gave just water at 6.3 ph for 2 weeks. She now has 4 sets of nice healthy leaves and I still havent fed her anything and shes doing great now. Luckily, since it was my last viable bean of a very special strain. Im gonna use this one to make new beans.

sahdgrower

I have found plants in general and marijuana specifically to be very robust. They have an amazing ability to recover from even the most damaging occurences. Baby them, they will recover and love you back :)