What's new

Old School's Sanctuary

Candyland LST

Candyland LST

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat: Old School

My brother is starting his own PC case grow that I'm helping him out with. I gave him a Sour Lifesaver and a Tahoe Thunder seedling to start vegging out. If either one is a female I'm going to go to his place, top it and clone it.

Feels good spreading the love. My brother has a recent hunger for knowledge on grows and he has great attention to detail so I think he will be successful on his first go around.

The cab looks great. Very aromatic after I water (ph'd at 6.3). Cheese n Chaze #1 is looking like a male to me, but it just reeks! What do you think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-Old School

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looking good OSG. Those aren't preflowers, theyre stipules. The flowers will appear between those and the leaf stems.

How are you doing on getting that ac buttoned up?

sahdgrower

On my plants from seed the preflowers started showing around the 8th or 9th node and it was decisive when it had 10 or 11 nodes

Thanks guys!

The box I'm using for the A/C needs to be spray painted black and I have not been able to do that since it has been hosing outside. Lots and lots of rain. Should get a sunny day relatively soon to get that done, until then I'm handling the light leak manually.

Having a hard time finding a tray of trustworthy clones to flip..
Be back later!

-Old School

Finally..

Finally..

I got a tray of clones that I feel comfortable about. My buddy claims that they are ECSD. I've smoked the final product and it's some nice stuff. Smells a little funky on top of the usual diesel/fuel/sour. So if it isn't the "real ecsd" then I'm still okay with that.

I decided to go with my local hydro stores soil mix instead of the FFOF. They almost copied it exactly just put a few more added goodies like bone meal and such but its cheaper than the FFOF! The 600 watt table ( I will now refer to this as table A) will be in this soil mix (It's called "Coco Forest" but it's not for Coco) maybe with some added Happy Frog for good measure. My seed run will be Happy Frog with added bone and blood meal.

Got the equipment for the first 600 watt table, and decided to go with House and Garden nutrients. I got the Soil A & B and their Top Booster. Also going with 5 gallon square pots. Time to work.

picture.php

picture.php

Candyland broke free of her LST! Got strapped down again... sexy little girl

picture.php

:tiphat: Old School

Getting there..

Getting there..

Hell yeah OldSchool! Looks like shit is about to get real in here. :biggrin:

Ay testy.... shit just got super real :dance013: I am exhausted from climbing around the attic. Got some plywood planks nailed down but it still isn't exactly comfortable working up there.

Pictures of set up coming soon :biggrin:

-Old School

Table "A" is plant ready.

Table "A" is plant ready.

Got the 600 watt up and running in it's 6" Lumii Reflector, and also got the 18" wall fan going. I think I'll do 10 plants a table in 5 gallons.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-Old School

I need a little advice..

I need a little advice..

I'm trying to dial in this perpetual thing before I actually dive into it, seemed like a good idea. So here is my plan and I'm wondering if anyone see a problem with it or better yet has a more simple perpetual plan that would work for my set up.

So I will have 4 tables, 1 pre flower and 3 tables (A,B,C)where plants will be finishing on. I plan on leaving clones on the preflower side of the room for 3 weeks (taking a top cutting on the start of the second week)and then transferring it to table A. That same day new clones will be placed onto the pre flower table.
This second batch will be topped and cloned at the beginning of week 2 in pre-flower as well, then moved to table B after 3 weeks. Now second batch will be finished in 6 weeks and the first will be done in 3. I'm banking on my clones taking around 9 days to root, and harvesting every 3 weeks. If I need to I can buy more clones anyways.

Anyone have any ideas? I want to be confident in my plan. Here's my room set up again just to get an idea.

picture.php

Thanks everybody!

-Old School

SLS runt

SLS runt

This Sour Lifesaver needed surgery and barely pulled through. What the HELL is going on with it now, lol weird looking seedling...Fingers crossed for a female!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-Old School

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Let it go a wk and see if it grows out of it. It could be damaged from pulling of the seed shell? Or just a freak thingy.
It will let you know more within a wk or two.

testymctester

Veteran
Hey OldSchool! The room is coming along nicely. I agree with the other guys on the SLS. Leave her be and hopefully she'll snap out of it. Everything else is looking great.

Also, I think the perpetual plan sounds good if I understand it right. I'm not sure that I completely understand the preflowering/cloning though. Is the "preflower" room a veg room (18/6 or 24/0)? Are you rooting the clones in the same room as the preflowering ladies? If you cut them at the beginning of week 2, then they should have 12-14 days to root (which gives you a little more wiggle room) before they are officially vegging/preflowering. If all that is straight, I think you're in good shape. It might take a minute to find the right strains/phenos to keep everything cycling smoothly though. Good luck bro!

I hear you testy and sahdgrower, that all makes sense. The preflower area is 12/12. The only reason I call it that is because plants will only spend 3 weeks under it, preparing for the intensity of the 600 or 1000 watt. Then they will be on their finishing tables. Sorry for the rough explanation, I will be on here tomorrow, sober.

-Old School