What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL VIDEO GAMES!!!!

:D
super_mario_bros_box.jpg

i think n1

B

Buffoonman

My favourite was ManicMiner. On the old Sinclair spectrum. Remember the ZX81 with that dodgy keypad.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I thought this was only old school games? Well if we are going to go 32 bit and higher then you gotta have the Resident Evil Series and the Metal Gear Solid Series, Grand Theft Auto Series. I guess these aren't old school, but legendary. :joint:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Metal Gear, that was a game...

Yes it was! I still have it for Nintendo. Wish I had my NES here, I'd be playing it! Glad to see someone agrees. :)

Another one I forgot to mention is the Gran Turismo series. Great games, just wished the cars would actually crash. For real a driving simulator not just a game.

ButteredIt

HARVEST MOOOOOOOOOOON!

it used to be an old school NES farming game, could be even older, but now i'm playing it on Wii. it's amazing. once i'm done watering my virtual plants, i go water my real-life plants. its been good.

Joe Hawkins

Used to love this game for some reason, Crazy climber
crazy%20climber.JPG

crazy_climber-arcade.gif

And this old dos game karateka:
karateka.png

And lode runner was the first customizable level editor game
lode-runner.gif

and the first ever wolfenstein for dos on the apple IIe
3234887778_cb6033f7da.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts