What's new

Old school STRAINS/SEEDS from 2007-2012

Eleutherios

IMG_20211113_192447979.jpg

(top dressed a little too librally recently)

Original release Satori x Nepalese Jam (Smelled like the Nepalese End, don't remember much else about the male.... Its been a minute...)
I only have this one iteration left, but it has a strong funky orange and it doesn't stretch a whole lot. Honestly this is not the highest yielding pheno, I have had out of the crossing, but it hits fucking hard. I took a really big rip, trying to steel my nerves to deal with the public (ASD) and ended up finding myself sitting back down on the bed at the end of it. Its got a good up happy vibe to it. Its not my absolute strongest sativa hybrid, but it is very nice.

I'm looking to cross it to [G13H(R.M's cup cut) x (Nepalese Jamacian x Orient Express] x (Satori x Nep Jam) x Zamalidelica original release. I grew the original release of Golden Tiger too. The male didn't look like either end. So I'm assuming the Reuinion was dom.

The Nep Jam x Orient Express used a really special lady, that I found in an ealry Nepalese Jamacan pheno from before Ace and Cannabiogen split. It had this really silly, happy, up effect. I mean like markedly so.

The keeper cut, I had from the Orient Express was nice for hit the ground running, get out of bed and go herb. It was funny though, I was giving a roommate gravity bong rips. The stuff was so heady, with no body, and clear headed-heady, that he kept insisting that he wasn't feeling it... right up until he had a panic attack... He was fine. I get to be amused.

Anyways, the initial crossing with the G13H smoothed out that end, and gave a big potency boost to the other... but the G13H had no flavor to speak of what so ever and it killed the flavor in the cross. Plus I was growing out the seed stock under duress and lost my males. So an accidental polination was the only way I got to keep the line.
KIMG0336.JPG

(That's 98% one plant, but if you look at the top-most left corner, that is Tikal)

Sorry that is the only real flowering shot that I have of that gene pool. I will have more current flowering shots of both soon.

The other two crossings I want to do with the 1st plant are: Tropical Mango from Cannapot (really stoked to run those, I have to say they really have been one of my absolute favorites to do business with) and also Circa 2006-7 or so [White Label Rhino x (Critical Bilbo x White Rhino)] x Zamalidelica (same as above I'm hoping for funky as shit sweet orange, day wrecker-nonfunctional Haze style sativa hybrid smoke. When I have flowering shots, I will post the Rhino hybrid too. She is nice. She grows like a sativa and ends up sweet, sleepy, stony indica smoke. I like stretch. Stretch = yield potential

heirloomganja

View attachment 18971236
(top dressed a little too librally recently)

Original release Satori x Nepalese Jam (Smelled like the Nepalese End, don't remember much else about the male.... Its been a minute...)
I only have this one iteration left, but it has a strong funky orange and it doesn't stretch a whole lot. Honestly this is not the highest yielding pheno, I have had out of the crossing, but it hits fucking hard. I took a really big rip, trying to steel my nerves to deal with the public (ASD) and ended up finding myself sitting back down on the bed at the end of it. Its got a good up happy vibe to it. Its not my absolute strongest sativa hybrid, but it is very nice.

I'm looking to cross it to [G13H(R.M's cup cut) x (Nepalese Jamacian x Orient Express] x (Satori x Nep Jam) x Zamalidelica original release. I grew the original release of Golden Tiger too. The male didn't look like either end. So I'm assuming the Reuinion was dom.

The Nep Jam x Orient Express used a really special lady, that I found in an ealry Nepalese Jamacan pheno from before Ace and Cannabiogen split. It had this really silly, happy, up effect. I mean like markedly so.

The keeper cut, I had from the Orient Express was nice for hit the ground running, get out of bed and go herb. It was funny though, I was giving a roommate gravity bong rips. The stuff was so heady, with no body, and clear headed-heady, that he kept insisting that he wasn't feeling it... right up until he had a panic attack... He was fine. I get to be amused.

Anyways, the initial crossing with the G13H smoothed out that end, and gave a big potency boost to the other... but the G13H had no flavor to speak of what so ever and it killed the flavor in the cross. Plus I was growing out the seed stock under duress and lost my males. So an accidental polination was the only way I got to keep the line.
View attachment 18971237
(That's 98% one plant, but if you look at the top-most left corner, that is Tikal)

Sorry that is the only real flowering shot that I have of that gene pool. I will have more current flowering shots of both soon.

The other two crossings I want to do with the 1st plant are: Tropical Mango from Cannapot (really stoked to run those, I have to say they really have been one of my absolute favorites to do business with) and also Circa 2006-7 or so [White Label Rhino x (Critical Bilbo x White Rhino)] x Zamalidelica (same as above I'm hoping for funky as shit sweet orange, day wrecker-nonfunctional Haze style sativa hybrid smoke. When I have flowering shots, I will post the Rhino hybrid too. She is nice. She grows like a sativa and ends up sweet, sleepy, stony indica smoke. I like stretch. Stretch = yield potential
Improved your photoshot
KIMG0336.jpg.jpg

Eleutherios

Thank you so much!!!! I am a lot better at staring at plants than I am at the IT side of things. I have had better cameras, but am pretty poor and anything that I don't need for survival tends to go towards plants or things to make things out of them. Which doesn't leave a lot for new cameras. I have one, that I found a video on repairing the lens motor deal, which is the part that shorted. I just need to be in the headspace to open up and work on something that tedious and probably a better soldering iron. Anyways, thank you!

Latest posts

Latest posts