What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school Hashplant

BC*Dankster*

looking good Royal! I also fired up a few this round . Cant go wrong with these solid genetics. Also have around 30 seedlings going in the veg tent to throw outside, and see what happens. Think they can finish outside 49th paralell ??

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
looking good Royal! I also fired up a few this round . Cant go wrong with these solid genetics. Also have around 30 seedlings going in the veg tent to throw outside, and see what happens. Think they can finish outside 49th paralell ??

I don't know about the 49th, I'm more south. With 30 plants you're bound to find TheOne.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Pushed them a bit hard on the nutes
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

N8V Farmer

Looking good Royal, you're getting to know this one very well. Powerful medicine in the few I've been able to grow and enjoy.

BC*Dankster*

Looking good! I like how these girls plump up faster than my other strains.some even look done at 7 weeks, but I always go for 9. How long do you take them Royal?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
These plants got severely stunted due to equipment failure. This is not a full representation of the lines capabilities.

@ Day 53
picture.php

BC*Dankster*

Nice bud Royal! I got some coming down soon too... That looks like it leans to the pnw side I'm guessing? That looks pretty much exact to the pheno that looks done at 7 weeks (but I take to 9) and is really potent. What is the nose on her? Mine is honey/citrus fruity very pleasant to the nose. Ill post some pics of the new round soon

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Nice bud Royal! I got some coming down soon too... That looks like it leans to the pnw side I'm guessing? That looks pretty much exact to the pheno that looks done at 7 weeks (but I take to 9) and is really potent. What is the nose on her? Mine is honey/citrus fruity very pleasant to the nose. Ill post some pics of the new round soon

I'm taking all mines to day 70/week 10, most aren't showing amber yet. I'm hoping the clones finish much faster compared to the ones from seed.

Citrus, fruity, hash, coffee, chocolate is what I'm getting.

@ Day 65
picture.php

picture.php

BC*Dankster*

awesome photos! I pollenated a couple females from a couple males and am growing f2's. A lot more phenotypes come out in the f2's! I found a couple that remind me of my favourite smoke from mid 90's. They look similar in bud structure, but I haven't taken them down yet...

N8V Farmer

Beautiful. My favorite had flavors of hash, tobacco and fresh leather. It was divine and very potent. Thank you for sharing your photos!

BC*Dankster*

For some reason , my phone won’t let me upload some photos . After I up load them and hit the button to submit, it just turns yellow and the screen stays the same . I tried on my computer , but I can’t find the photos when I look from this site .They are In my computer, but when I browse photos from here it only shows photos from a while ago up into la few months ago , but nothing newer ... Geez! I’ll try t figure it out

Latest posts

Latest posts