What's new

Old School Arizona

Ralp

^ And that's just how Ralp operates. He has multiple handles on just about every web forum and social media platform imaginable, and he adds just enough smidgen of participation with some handles to make them come across as valid members. The rest, like Ralp and The_Real_OGKush are blatant troll throwaways.

How did you manage to get 6 bars of rep in under 60 posts in over a year? Repping yourself with all of your other handles?

Zero Hedge is looking a lot like Ralp, too.

View Image

Thats hilarious take another hit off that good AZ dispensary. Hike on out of Gen Hitchcock on over to 7 falls and up to summer haven and get some fresh air:laughing:

Ralp

Did it occur to any I know who Mofeta and Madjag are? They are wonderful people with a giving and community faith. They have contributed and supported this effort and so many more that they should be commend for their life's endeavors.

The main point is the way legalization was to attempt to happen in Arizona. It is a pure shame that truth to some come as a slap as apposed to an awakening. With that I cant be an apologist for what I consider as truth. The pain some feel can only be soothed with the idea of an conspiracy.

So many here are not able to understand how legislation is formed. It is done by lobbyist, outsourced by committees of special appointments at beginning of legislative term. In Arizona those committees are exclusively police and heavily money grabbing lobbyists. Prop 205 left 90% up to "TBD" it said exclusively how the board that was to be set in the AZ constitution powers. The panel to be appointed had an advisory role only. The head of the department was to be appointed by Ducey and his staff as stated in the proposal prior administrative service :ie gov. Police.

As it pans out now we see several millions of dollars missing from the RICO funds managed by Sheriffs Dept's in AZ. New legislation where they have to turn in well a different subject. Now it has to go to the Atty. Gen of AZ for redistribution while so many in the republican congress are trying to get that repealed Passed by Clinton in 96. Along with Oxycontin was allowed to be prescribed same time. Do you realize that it was Clinton that wanted those who test positive denied government benefits. It was he Republican congress under Obama that denied monies to the DEA and Justice Dept for State legalized marijuana prosecution.

So now the proposal is that Marijuana will be a binary for Opiate abuse. This is the new buzz word to keep this plan a evil that needs to be heavily marketed and policed. And the ignorant here will go for it thinking they will get 6 plants

However I do like to come into this sewer of hate manifested by ignorance, scorched suffrage of truth. Self loathing of others because to some theirs is only one view from their heart like that is a constant that is given for all to understand.

Ralp

To simplify to those in AZ prop 205 was nothing more than a pre agreed to plea bargain. Keeping the plant as a stigma and a peril to society that so many intend to feed off, from supply to enforcement and carry the burden of all social ills on the way.

Ralp

As a footnote the AZ legislature will pass a bill not allow in any foreign investment in the marijuana business in AZ. From bud tender to management legal representation this needs to be done to get the faction of the cartels from investment to management that are in the AZ/MMj here now.

Yono Redux

Mobbing is different from bullying due to differences in the characteristics of the victim and the abuser. Most of us are familiar with the school yard bully. This tough guy usually picks on the weak or weird kid and may have a group of thugs who participate with him. Mobbing victims in the workplace tend to be strong, creative and envied by the perpetrators. The mobbing behavior targets victims who often have great value to the organization, but pose some threat to the mob boss(es). With intimidation, threats, exclusion and humiliation, the mob neutralizes the competency of the victim.
I don't get bullied, I get mobbed. :D I feel so honored.
envy-candle.jpg

Ralp

The accused troll is back again to show an example of the attempted implementation of bureaucratic structure. PROP 205 have a new department to the states authoritative structure. This new agency would be a regulatory agency much like the EPA in the federal structure.

During the Obama administration the EPA grew by 1500% of the previous administration. In this the EPA stated they had jurisdiction of all environment of US powers.

The Justice department under Eric Holder & Loretta Lynch went to court to say the only oversight of the EPA are Federal Appeals court not Federal Districts courts.

The Supreme court by unanimous decision written By Sonia Sotomayor. Decision was the judicial powers of the court will stay as directed by the constitution. District, Appellate, Supreme, and no governmental agency can or will be allowed to superseded this Judicial structure, only by a change to the constitution amendment.

If this was allowed to happen it just completely eliminated a citizens right to bring cause and ask reason. The only check the EPA would be NOT congress but the appellate court where first you ave to go through he EPA process. (no guidelines) then prove it is not compliant then try for an appeal. If the Appellate court didn't agree with the brief you dont get a day in court.

It was this structure that prop 205 attempted to build. A complete separate autonomous government. Almost like the Indian Reservations, Oh by the way Maricopa & Yavapai & Pima counties. Pay three times more to Indian reservations than what the sliding scale of 5>8% of gaming proceeds going back to the counties. Heck just in the Civil Engineering erosion/flooding control those counties spend more then they receive from gaming.

There is only one quest at this point removal of schedule one.

Ralp

Vermont legalized Marijuana the first state to do so by legislature. the Legislature allowed for a "Medical Qualified" patient to have 6 plants, 4 in a state of preflower, 2 in the flowering process. These plants can be obtained from a dispensary if found not in compliance the patient loses right to grow and medical tax discounts.

Vermont's legislature took models from around the nation MPP other states. The prime model they looked at Washington State. In the drafting they looked closely at the commission to oversee the implementation recreational/medical distribution of Marijuana. Vermont threw out that quagmire of abuse & racketeering called a commission. Vermont had all the elements already in the state in place DUH. Then set up a banking system in Arizona prop 205 were going to use the corporate banking system of Indian gaming then quarterly turned over to the AZ Dept of Revenue. Can you say Mayer Lansky & the count room all over again?

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
Hi ralp, good to see ya.

Ralp.Ya know...you kinda grow on a person. Once i get past your junk yard dog persona.
It seems you do care.

You remember Rod Hart, Arizona Morning?

Hope you're having one.

OldCoolSativa

I read the first few pages of this thread and decided to skip to the end to tell a couple weed stories from my too-brief time in Arizona, where I went to grad school in Tucson from 1984-1987.

I wasn't there long enough to plug into the weed scene. One of my friends was from San Diego and her husband grew his own weed in a planter in their back yard and it was incredible. No idea what it was but the dude inspired me.

Now here's the more interesting weed story; maybe someone else had a different slant on the same story in the ~1,000 posts I didn't have time to read. I did a lot of field work in the San Pedro valley for my thesis, mostly in Benson and St. David, and occasionally up towards Pomerene. I was collecting data from water wells in the area, and met an amazing cross section of humanity as I knocked on doors, gave people my pitch, and asked them for permission to access their wells. Everything from polygamous Mormon families to paranoid-schizophrenic bikers to retired bioengineers, with the occasional Jack Mormon thrown in. Camping on the banks of the San Pedro, hiking all day with a U of A Suburban complete with gas card; it was a wonderful time.

There's a place on the San Pedro River called The Narrows north of Benson, and the river floodplain area between there and I-10 had such dense stands of old, mature mesquite growing that there was actually a mesquite canopy. I had a large DWR computer printout of all well data in a 300-square-mile area, and one of the properties I looked in on was vacant, and was a recently abandoned grow operation. It was about a 40-acre lot, had a nice modern house, and it had an enormous and complex drip irrigation system set up that covered acres. Because it was under the dense mesquite canopy, it couldn't be seen from above, but I guess there was still enough light for plants to thrive. I was told that the owners got wind of an impending bust and when the cops finally raided the place it was abandoned, and that several deposit slips were found, all for slightly less than $10,000 (the limit above which the gov gets notified of cash deposits), from a bank in North Dakota. It was presumed that the growers slipped into Canada. The place was for sale at the time for $80,000. I wish I had found a way to buy it; it was a beautiful property.

Anyone else remember anything about a big bust in Benson around the 1985-86 timeframe?

led05

Chasing The Present
Did it occur to any I know who Mofeta and Madjag are? They are wonderful people with a giving and community faith. They have contributed and supported this effort and so many more that they should be commend for their life's endeavors.

The main point is the way legalization was to attempt to happen in Arizona. It is a pure shame that truth to some come as a slap as apposed to an awakening. With that I cant be an apologist for what I consider as truth. The pain some feel can only be soothed with the idea of an conspiracy.

So many here are not able to understand how legislation is formed. It is done by lobbyist, outsourced by committees of special appointments at beginning of legislative term. In Arizona those committees are exclusively police and heavily money grabbing lobbyists. Prop 205 left 90% up to "TBD" it said exclusively how the board that was to be set in the AZ constitution powers. The panel to be appointed had an advisory role only. The head of the department was to be appointed by Ducey and his staff as stated in the proposal prior administrative service :ie gov. Police.

As it pans out now we see several millions of dollars missing from the RICO funds managed by Sheriffs Dept's in AZ. New legislation where they have to turn in well a different subject. Now it has to go to the Atty. Gen of AZ for redistribution while so many in the republican congress are trying to get that repealed Passed by Clinton in 96. Along with Oxycontin was allowed to be prescribed same time. Do you realize that it was Clinton that wanted those who test positive denied government benefits. It was he Republican congress under Obama that denied monies to the DEA and Justice Dept for State legalized marijuana prosecution.

So now the proposal is that Marijuana will be a binary for Opiate abuse. This is the new buzz word to keep this plan a evil that needs to be heavily marketed and policed. And the ignorant here will go for it thinking they will get 6 plants

However I do like to come into this sewer of hate manifested by ignorance, scorched suffrage of truth. Self loathing of others because to some theirs is only one view from their heart like that is a constant that is given for all to understand.

This plant needs to be treated just like the Tomatoes, Peppers, Eggplants, Figs, Peaches, Apples, Pears, Squash, Spinach, Corn, Kale, Chard, Cukes, Blackberry, Maples, Spruce etc etc etc That I grow.

Anything else is not acceptable and falls SHORT!! In most cases & states, it's big $$$ & Bureaucrats running the show with 1000's or 10,000's of plants while we get 4, 6 etc.... Those same folks have been putting the 4, 6, 10 plant guys and gals into jails for decades.

It stinks almost as bad as the opiate and pharma game, then again they are all one in the same...

Please see thru it and not just that you can now, more "comfortably" grow a few plants....

Ralp

I read the first few pages of this thread and decided to skip to the end to tell a couple weed stories from my too-brief time in Arizona, where I went to grad school in Tucson from 1984-1987.

I wasn't there long enough to plug into the weed scene. One of my friends was from San Diego and her husband grew his own weed in a planter in their back yard and it was incredible. No idea what it was but the dude inspired me.

Now here's the more interesting weed story; maybe someone else had a different slant on the same story in the ~1,000 posts I didn't have time to read. I did a lot of field work in the San Pedro valley for my thesis, mostly in Benson and St. David, and occasionally up towards Pomerene. I was collecting data from water wells in the area, and met an amazing cross section of humanity as I knocked on doors, gave people my pitch, and asked them for permission to access their wells. Everything from polygamous Mormon families to paranoid-schizophrenic bikers to retired bioengineers, with the occasional Jack Mormon thrown in. Camping on the banks of the San Pedro, hiking all day with a U of A Suburban complete with gas card; it was a wonderful time.

Moron polygamist Mormon huh. They would not let you into check the wells but into their lifestyle and living arrangements. What an Asshole
Very few of the Mormons round the Saint David area are polygamous. They do however tend to marry within the faith (shocking) and a fearful of those knocking on he door saying let me test you water and then view your faith and lifestyle, and didn't feel quite at home sorry.
Then when you consider that the city of Tucson in the 60's in order to sustain the water for the expanding city needs. The city of Tucson did a novel thing, they went and bought ranches in the San Pedro Canada Del Oro, Altar Valley, Santa Cruz. However only ranches that had wells then drilled for the maximum depth possible and pumped the shit out of all the surrounding water tables, causing huge fissures defunct ranches farm into bankruptcy. When that was gone they came up with the CAP water project water for the Colorado river to Tucson with 100 years of construction debt. Then to top off that every registered well in state of AZ by law have to send in samples to the DEQ annually and if public well monthly.

So let me get the picture here some tye dye Birkenstock hair farming moron comes knocking at the door body language say judgement. With bottle in hand as nice as faced can muster can I take a sample of your water with a smile of course.
WHAT AN ASSHOLE. and an offended asshole AT THAT.

Ralp

Thanks; for the considerations Wolfhounddaddy, as that is always been my point attack the narrative. I ask for opponents to justify the narrative. If it cant be justified in rational discussion it evolves into derogatory demeaning standards. Where really there is no soft punch.
Every citizen is going to take the hit in legalization on one side or the other. To leave this up to some quasi independent governing agency. That leaves everything & mean EVERYTHING up to closed door regulation making, policy adopting, policing enforcing group is stupid. The proposed would have used the non-binding citizens group as a media advertising scheme to self promote. Look at what we took and now can give away with 35% on average taken off the top for administration fees. And people wonder why he wage disparity

OldCoolSativa

Moron polygamist Mormon huh. They would not let you into check the wells but into their lifestyle and living arrangements. What an Asshole
Very few of the Mormons round the Saint David area are polygamous. They do however tend to marry within the faith (shocking) and a fearful of those knocking on he door saying let me test you water and then view your faith and lifestyle, and didn't feel quite at home sorry.
Then when you consider that the city of Tucson in the 60's in order to sustain the water for the expanding city needs. The city of Tucson did a novel thing, they went and bought ranches in the San Pedro Canada Del Oro, Altar Valley, Santa Cruz. However only ranches that had wells then drilled for the maximum depth possible and pumped the shit out of all the surrounding water tables, causing huge fissures defunct ranches farm into bankruptcy. When that was gone they came up with the CAP water project water for the Colorado river to Tucson with 100 years of construction debt. Then to top off that every registered well in state of AZ by law have to send in samples to the DEQ annually and if public well monthly.

So let me get the picture here some tye dye Birkenstock hair farming moron comes knocking at the door body language say judgement. With bottle in hand as nice as faced can muster can I take a sample of your water with a smile of course.
WHAT AN ASSHOLE. and an offended asshole AT THAT.

WTF is your problem, dude? I made the effort to add a little relevant content about a large grow operation I saw in Benson in 1987 to a thread about Old School Arizona, and you project some preconceived notions on me and call me an asshole? FWIW, the Mormons had no problem with me, and in fact I met a couple jack Mormon brothers and spent two days straight drinking with them. The only person who wouldn't let me test their well was the paranoid schizophrenic biker. Maybe that was you?

You should post stuff about legalization in the appropriate thread and stop shitting this one up with your semi-coherent babble. Or actually post something about Old School Arizona that has to do with weed, not water rights.

Ralp

ARIZONA LEGISLATURE IS THROWING THE PLUM OR CRUMBS.
PROPOSED hrc-2037 MARIJUANA REFORM ACT
4-402 personal use of marijuana
a
33 NOTWITHSTANDING ANY LAW, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN
34 THIS CHAPTER, THE FOLLOWING ACTS, BY PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST
35 TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE, ARE LAWFUL AND ARE NOT A CRIMINAL OR
36 CIVIL OFFENSE UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS STATE OR ANY POLITICAL
37 SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE OR A BASIS FOR SEIZURE OR FORFEITURE
38 OF ASSETS UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS STATE OR ANY POLITICAL
39 SUBDIVISION OF THIS STATE:
40 1. POSSESSING, USING, DISPLAYING, PURCHASING OR
41 TRANSPORTING MARIJUANA ACCESSORIES OR ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF
42 MARIJUANA.
43 2. POSSESSING, GROWING, PROCESSING OR TRANSPORTING NOT
44 MORE THAN SIX MARIJUANA PLANTS, WITH THREE OR FEWER BEING
45 MATURE, FLOWERING PLANTS, AND POSSESSING THE MARIJUANA
pg.2 cont.
PRODUCED BY THE PLANTS ON THE PREMISES WHERE THE PLANTS WERE
2 GROWN.
3 3. TRANSFERRING ONE OUNCE OR LESS OF MARIJUANA AND UP
4 TO SIX IMMATURE MARIJUANA PLANTS TO A PERSON WHO IS AT LEAST
5 TWENTY-ONE YEARS OF AGE WITHOUT REMUNERATION.
6 4. CONSUMING MARIJUANA, EXCEPT THAT THIS CHAPTER DOES
7 NOT ALLOW THE CONSUMPTION OF MARIJUANA IN PUBLIC.
8 5. ASSISTING ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE
9 YEARS OF AGE IN ANY OF THE ACTS DESCRIBED IN PARAGRAPHS 1
10 THROUGH 4 OF THIS SECTION.

The bait notwithstanding the SB- 1420 which say they put on a label that is the limit of our responsibility use at one own risk

Now for the price of this sec 42-5453
1. FORTY PERCENT OF THE NET REVENUES IN A PUBLIC SAFETY
2 GRANT PROGRAM FUND TO BE ADMINISTERED BY A TASK FORCE,
3 APPOINTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY,
4 TO SOLICIT, RECEIVE, REVIEW AND EVALUATE APPLICATIONS AND
5 AWARD GRANTS.
6 2. FORTY PERCENT OF THE NET REVENUES IN A PUBLIC
7 EDUCATION GRANT PROGRAM FUND TO BE ADMINISTERED BY A TASK
8 FORCE, APPOINTED BY THE SUPERINTENDENT OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION,
9 TO SOLICIT, RECEIVE, REVIEW AND EVALUATE APPLICATIONS AND
10 AWARD GRANTS.
11 3. TWENTY PERCENT OF THE NET REVENUES IN A DRUG