What's new

Old School Arizona

R

rbt

Both Wave Guide & Apache Kush it would do you Blues get back into the Blues or better yet the Chiricahua Mountains, Rustler Park, Cochise Head. I spend a few weeks a year there every year for self alignment. Good Luck I grew up a lot of Mimbres

mack 10

Veteran
lol, i'm kinda DADT with FAIR. i don't want white people to learn about apache culture, because there are "cultural forces" that will use that information against them, to mess up their kids and destroy their culture. so i never ask for more information. especially online.

life is kinda fucked up there. lots of suicide attempts in the youth, like someone is intentionally trying to mess with them and has been for a long time. but most people don't have enough knowledge to observe how this is happening.

yeah i'm real "paranoid". 10 years ago i started being targeted covertly, everywhere i go.. it took me a while to find out that my status is "targeted individual" TI. i'm disgusted that so many people across society will commit such cruel actions, and i'm disgusted with society for remaining so gullible that it continues to allow these parties to exist within it, and watches their stupid brainwashing entertainment without questioning.

it should be obvious to anyone in this society that someone is running game and that society is not "legit," so to speak. when people just want to nap and go along with it because it's easier than fighting, i can't help them. and neither can they.

but yeah, all they said was "new strains," no word on old growers or apache gold or anything else.

you really believe some agency has been watching you for 10 years?
what status makes you a targeted individual?

Apache Kush

Both Wave Guide & Apache Kush it would do you Blues get back into the Blues or better yet the Chiricahua Mountains, Rustler Park, Cochise Head. I spend a few weeks a year there every year for self alignment. Good Luck I grew up a lot of Mimbres

Yeah the blues would be somthing I agree. That horse trail that goes thru them would be fairly remote on that side of AZ. Really anywhere with water and no people is what you need, Im gona do some scouting around the reall slots canyons on say a lake mead and colorado river side of things.... I have heard of the Mimbres too on the NM side eh thats why you like the blues

R

rbt

Gila

Gila

Yeah the blues would be somthing I agree. That horse trail that goes thru them would be fairly remote on that side of AZ. Really anywhere with water and no people is what you need, Im gona do some scouting around the reall slots canyons on say a lake mead and colorado river side of things.... I have heard of the Mimbres too on the NM side eh thats why you like the blues

One of the my most prized spots on earth is the
"Middle Fork of the Gila Wilderness" it been 10 years or better

I have tacked at TJ Corral there at the Gila Cliff Dwellings with charly my mule it's 85 miles long if you go all the way to White Baldy or Ben Lilly peak lots of water and as remote as your going to get in the lower 48. Beaver pond plenty of game and fish galore. I hate to say it but when I was working I didn't have time so I use a wrist rocket n the Gila Trout or small mouth bass. If you interested in these ranges and around Gila Bend Yuma and the chocolotes. well hope it took you to a different place best of luck in your journey

Oh and you tube has video of people doing the trail I believe it's in 4 videos it is that specular. It will be my final resting place and there is comfort for me in that. it's right in the bosom of harmony check out some of the video and the Cat Walks by Glenwood

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
One of the my most prized spots on earth is the
"Middle Fork of the Gila Wilderness" it been 10 years or better

I have tacked at TJ Corral there at the Gila Cliff Dwellings with charly my mule it's 85 miles long if you go all the way to White Baldy or Ben Lilly peak lots of water and as remote as your going to get in the lower 48. Beaver pond plenty of game and fish galore. I hate to say it but when I was working I didn't have time so I use a wrist rocket n the Gila Trout or small mouth bass. If you interested in these ranges and around Gila Bend Yuma and the chocolotes. well hope it took you to a different place best of luck in your journey

Oh and you tube has video of people doing the trail I believe it's in 4 videos it is that specular. It will be my final resting place and there is comfort for me in that. it's right in the bosom of harmony check out some of the video and the Cat Walks by Glenwood
my mom lives in mimbres and I have a house there that my sister lives in, love that place, so much more laid back than nv. lived on the Ponderosa ranch when I was young. lol. 45 yrs ago.

Apache Kush

Hmm Gila wildreness Cool.

I've done weekends on the San Juan on the N side of NM but need to check out the Gilas for gila trout too only AZ and NM have gilas

I saw a guys blog on some random backpacking trip and the lakes and the mountains vista were amazing, I concurs ...

You had a mule thats badass! I want one if I had land or horse property...

that or a llama, they can pack too but are lower matience than mules i belive ;0 plus good cover for scouting outdoor stuff..your just a ''equestrian that loves his mule and packing in places''.. lol

R

rbt

my mom lives in mimbres and I have a house there that my sister lives in, love that place, so much more laid back than nv. lived on the Ponderosa ranch when I was young. lol. 45 yrs ago.

Cool I hope you get back often. I read once in a backpacking guide book years ago. That this area and the middle fork In the authors mind read " If Jesus had a place to go before the last supper for meditate this would be the place". So I thought that was quite a lofty statement so I had to check it out he was spot in my opinion.

For Apache Kush I haven't had any experience with Lamas don't know their limits. However Mules and Donkey are sure footed for the mountains better footing and ankles. Mule while they can't pack as much as Donkeys they are stronger and smarter for commands. Possible to ride for distance and can tack for a lot more chores plowing pulleys pulling material so forth. Being in touch with a working animal and understanding what that means is not a common practice anymore. A mule needs to be connected empathetically with the MASTER it;s GOD you bless it daily and ask for it's duty it will work. But remember the wrath of GOD as my granddad put it. at a campfire one night cutting props. I understood a new perspective on handling stock. A person needs to understand what stock to buy and what to walk away from what your needs are field work and mountain work are not the same. Just talking about this take me way back years. Most of my kids are corporate and professional don't want to hear dads stories anymore the eye roll treatment lol. Best of Luck in your Journey. :dance013:.

R

rbt

Tee Pee hoel

Tee Pee hoel

Cool did you do much fishing at Roberts? There once was a Tee Pee hotel in Grapevine or Forks. they had 10 or so Tee Pees. They were set up in a thick cat claw patch with a maze to get to each one shared a community bathrooms and kitchen. Then their was 3 or so mineral ponds that were community. I heard it burnt? Also did you got over to Truth or Consequences? I would love to live there and you own property are you interested in keeping it? Just getting to the Hatch Chilli Festival is worth it. this year I brought 400 lbs roasted for family and friends it didn't last a week.

stickydank

we see lots of gardens flyin at sunset with thremo IM All over the state
not so much on the res since they have a heli now

stickydank

Going into to Ft. Apache!!!

Going into to Ft. Apache!!!

:comfort:I have to drive to White river today someone needs my help i'm more than happy to give my last dollar to help anyone! i take so pics as i go over the mountain
Peace SD

R

rbt

It is interesting fly over in the Gila wilderness looking at thermal imagining. I suppose with all the geothermal activity occurring there how anyone could get a good understanding of the terrain. With thermal up drafts hot steam releases natural causing a variance in water and surrounding temperatures. I remember coming out of a canyon on a short 12 mile access to meet a supply drop off on a dirt road. I came up out of the Middle fork trail depends what map you use "USGS or Forest Service" the name of some of the trails are different. I came up Johnson cabin or Dangling Rope trails going to the road break of the Nigritos Mtn's. Well I chose this trail and what a mistake it was elevations where good but the hill called Aero Plane Mesa was nothing but 6 to 10" river rock. Had to post the mule and walk the rest of the 10 miles The reason they call it aero plane is General Chennault of the flying tiger fame crashed a navy plane there in the 1930 trying to ride the thermals to Galveston. then Ben Hinckley a once navy seal whom took operating the airport there in Deming it has a 6000' runway. Well as an experienced aviator as a Navy Seal he flew into Ben Lilly peak flying over for the forest service. they stopped that operation in the 1990's to many crashes to much heat to much clouds to much undefinable they rely on remoteness to be the guardian of this area. I would welcome to see an imagery layover of the area but it would be inconclusive unless you were looking for a field.

stickydank

Went to a friend inneed today

Went to a friend inneed today

Well im outa Meds gave every last gram up to some very sick friends
there are more ppls inneed than i can help on the REZ.
Made me very Proud to be THE Medicine MAN to my fellow natives I give up the last i had ready to them free just hugs and kisses in return
4 more familys where at the house when i arrived to help a lil girl that has seizures they heard the great grandma talk about the long hair that helps the hurting with the sacred plant \I was able to give a good lil bit
I am outa meds & in pain too now but wont have a lil girl falling down out side and having a seizure Anymore If I can help I will Yahu Blesses me with the talents to grow &what goes around will come back to me
Love everyone \hug someone in pain
pray always Too :woohoo:

If anyone can donate PM me Please Peace SD!!!!
you'll never feel better i have more ppl than i am able to help out alone but i'm trying too!!!!:comfort: \
heres some pics of the drive over the mountain the guy on the sunrise sign is an friends son we ride snowboards up Here O'yeahh

Attachments

• 100_1454.jpg
    100_1454.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_1456.jpg
    100_1456.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1459.jpg
    100_1459.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_1469.jpg
    100_1469.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_1465.jpg
    100_1465.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
R

rbt

I am having issues at this time wont bore with old age health there is a sick irony to that. I Thought some might like trips we took in the Gila and the mountains in the southwest. This is the Catwalk Trail on the western side of the Gila Mnts. A small Town Glenwood at the fair/park grounds is the start you can leave you car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCOXCcKbZ2g I have done this this is the steepest trail in the lower 48 states it is 1700' accent per mile and will kick you butt. I first went in the 80's and doing a little fishing though I would scout for grow spots (that wasn't going to happen) got down in one area no passage had to go back. caught a few fish and there was only one path but coming down I guess I disturbed a nest of MUD HORNETS right on the freaking trail I had to go over to then crawl up the escarpment to the trail. wearing shorts and a ball cap I had hornets on my ball sack in my ears everywhere. I ran up a ways to the 39deg water and jumped in didn't even feel the cold for the stinging. I don't know if any of people reading this have backpacked. It essential to take only memories leave only foot prints the creed of a backpacker. So I always used this soap that was just pure mints mixture no PH to hurt the enviro DR Bonners. but this is amazing I pulled that out of my day pack rubbed it on and instantly the sting was neutralized. On the way back to base camp deep in the canyons. A light shower had come and sat smoking a dub watching clouds form right in front of my eyes off the hot rocks. I swear I put my hands in the middle of all of them (good smoke) then sitting looking out over the valley through the canyon cravats obvilious to the cloud forming over me it started to hail I mean Hail the size of racket balls beat the snot out of me found a rock to hide under. I was bleeding profusely from some head hits. Waited it out bandaged my wounds with the toilet paper scripters the Jesus people that make the soap. got back to camp lost my fishing pole the fish I caught bleeding from the hail storm and racing up the escarpment to get away from the hornets. Yea sat back ate my fish I did have rolled a nice one with the buds and said it was a GREAT DAY ! fun to be alive. There is one adverse part in smoking pot. It minimizes the Alzheimer's and it's effect because I sure want to do that again LOVE all.

The Revolution

Veteran
This is one of the greatest threads Ive ever had the pleasure to read. Ive only just found this gem, and I think ive read to page 6, but I intend to read it front to back. Wanted to thank you Madjag for sharing your journey, and insight. I admire your wisdom, philosophies, and passions. U seem like a very cool, enlightened, and grounded cat. I am a collector of the vintage hightimes, and I recall seeing your ads in the older mags. I browse through them randomly but will keep an eye out for your stuff. The magazine isnt what it used to be sadly, so Ive stopped purchasing the newer issues, as they seem to be the same stories, and articles reprinted month after month. There nothing like they were in the 70s and 80s. After browsing your gallery many of the pictures look familiar as I think Ive seen them in the issues from the 80s. Thanks again for sharing, your stories, and writing style is absolutely captivating, and I find myself reading for hours on end. Ive been an avid guerilla grower since I discovered this plant 17 years ago, so it's really cool to take a glimpse into another growers trials and tribulations. We share a passion for the grow. All the ups and downs. Never a dull moment out in the field. Be safe out there brother, and take care.

Madjag

Veteran
Well im outa Meds gave every last gram up to some very sick friends
there are more ppls inneed than i can help on the REZ.
Made me very Proud to be THE Medicine MAN to my fellow natives I give up the last i had ready to them free just hugs and kisses in return
4 more familys where at the house when i arrived to help a lil girl that has seizures they heard the great grandma talk about the long hair that helps the hurting with the sacred plant \I was able to give a good lil bit
I am outa meds & in pain too now but wont have a lil girl falling down out side and having a seizure Anymore If I can help I will Yahu Blesses me with the talents to grow &what goes around will come back to me
Love everyone \hug someone in pain
pray always Too :woohoo:

If anyone can donate PM me Please Peace SD!!!!
you'll never feel better i have more ppl than i am able to help out alone but i'm trying too!!!!:comfort: \
heres some pics of the drive over the mountain the guy on the sunrise sign is an friends son we ride snowboards up Here O'yeahh

Nice work Sticky.....good philanthropy.

I consider the San Carlos Res my backyard. I've driven the back dirt road from Point of Pines to the White River bridge into the white mtn Res and in the 2 days I took, I only saw one vehicle other than mine. Love the isolation and raw beauty....

it's like 1000 years ago in many ways....

MJ

Madjag

Veteran
This is one of the greatest threads Ive ever had the pleasure to read. Ive only just found this gem, and I think ive read to page 6, but I intend to read it front to back. Wanted to thank you Madjag for sharing your journey, and insight. I admire your wisdom, philosophies, and passions. U seem like a very cool, enlightened, and grounded cat. I am a collector of the vintage hightimes, and I recall seeing your ads in the older mags. I browse through them randomly but will keep an eye out for your stuff. The magazine isnt what it used to be sadly, so Ive stopped purchasing the newer issues, as they seem to be the same stories, and articles reprinted month after month. There nothing like they were in the 70s and 80s. After browsing your gallery many of the pictures look familiar as I think Ive seen them in the issues from the 80s. Thanks again for sharing, your stories, and writing style is absolutely captivating, and I find myself reading for hours on end. Ive been an avid guerilla grower since I discovered this plant 17 years ago, so it's really cool to take a glimpse into another growers trials and tribulations. We share a passion for the grow. All the ups and downs. Never a dull moment out in the field. Be safe out there brother, and take care.

Thanks Rev,

I'm happy to meet another guerrilla grower who shares the passion and magic.

Watch your back,

MJ

a0g7.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts