Castle_Crashers_cover.jpg

:joint:
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
this game started my "pvp" career lol :joint:
250px-Warcraft-2-Tides-Of-Darkness-Pc.jpg

i remember my friend and i would coordinate when we could play this (this was dial-up, and this pissed our parents off so bad)... if a parent or sibling picked up the phone line our game was fucked and we had to do it all over again lol :joint: ahh good times

then eventually we got better internet and better games

starcraft-front.jpg

ArcticBlast

G

guest3871

I loved this game too (shinobi) :)

But when you complete the game, it gives you no reward.... at all?!
I think it just goes straight back to the title screen, lol, maybe it says 'the end' for a second or too, but i think it doesn't do anything. :eek::

And Goldeneye & Perfect Dark too (arcticblast), it took me forever to complete Perfect Dark on hardest, but i couldn't complete all of the special missions (nearly inpossible).
But they were excellent games.
Here are some more of my favourites,

SNES & N64

- F-Zero & F-Zero X
- Streetfighter 2, Super Streetfighter 2 etc.
- Super Mario World & Super Mario 64
- Zelda (but they started to get a bit stale, they always had the exact same weapons??)
- Mortal Kombat 4

Playstation,

- Colin McRae Rally 1 & 2

Sega Master System & Mega Drive

- Phantasy Star 1 & 4
- NHL '93

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread peaked my interest in my old game system.The atari 2600.I had close to 70 cartridges when i sold it a few years back.I have since found a 5200 console with joysticks.

After reading this thread i went to atarage.com.And woulnd't you know it .Programmers and atari fanatics are still making and re-issuing new and old atari cartridges.The coolest thing i saw was Halo 2 for atari.Brand new cartridge with design and all .pretty neat shit,but i still don't sue my xbox enough these days..

L

longearedfriend

yeah duke 3d was good

Duke_Nukem_3D_Coverart.png

it's crazy how me and my friends would spend so much time only playing one level (demo) of so many games lol

it was fun, diversity

redalert_01_thumb.jpg

doom-iphone-640.jpg

colon1.gif

zed_006.png

Latest posts

Latest posts