What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

O'Kief Tube Users & Oil Heads

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
You can get around 22g broken up material per tube just as a rule of thumb, it all depends on how broken up it is. They put oil in the same class as smack on the West coast and you get into something called "manufacturing" with oil JYI

Yea, this is completely true. I am not on the West coast however but sometimes I am concerned with the thought of getting pinched with oil but I try to dismiss it as paranoia.

If anyone were to have an encounter with LE you would certainly have trouble explaining what this "dark oil" you have is, and why you smoke it with a ti pad and a blowtorch. Medical patient or not, sadly.

People just don't know, or understand whats up. It would easily be confused as H or other drugs. Unfortunately LE doesn't appreciate gorgeous art either..

Bulldog11

Veteran
If you think about all the stupid people in the world, then you think about how many of them would try to make BHO or QWISO in there bathrooms, then you understand why this shit is illegal. As with most laws, too many stupid people ruining it for the rest of us.

Hell yeah, you guys aren't kidding. I was reading thru Rick Simpsons website (see also Run From The Cure) and after sifting thru alllll this material I noticed there was only ONE mention of "use proper ventilation as the fumes are extremely flammable".

Very surprising, there should be something at the very beginning, considering people with no canna or oil making experience may not consider the dangers of doing so indoors.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
sounds of Darwin awards, haha that's classic. Those people are why there is a label on the hair dryer not to use it in the bathtub

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol that's why I make allot so I don't need to go outside to make more. I just made 30g. The third vile is full now. This is the darkest BHO I have ever made. I think it was do to not enough Butane and amber trichomes.

picture.php

picture.php

jump117

Veteran
this assertion is correct on the condition that butane is more expensive than oil , but you unconditionally know this better me :tiphat:
just try to compare volumes of a stuff and a gas to wash it completely.