What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ok gunny

irish pride

ok gunny, talk about old, 12 3 41 ,was my b day, joined the navy 59, out in 62, smoked my way to 2004, yea i rember when i had 100 pounds of columbian, in the dope room ,at $35 a killo, let it go for$125, damm where did the time go,indoor dirt farmer, yea thats me.grey on the top green in the heart, currenty,have 4 strains,under 1200 watts hps,in6x3x8,closet,irish premo,is a killer mex,fromcentral mexico,crossed with california hash plant, this hits the scales at about 18 to 22 percent thc. been crossed breading,this combo 18 years, with a little luck, this year crossed it with white widow, short stocky plants,28 inches tall,3feet wide,.this is irish widow.gro in 3 gal bags, well hope i dident boor you, later ip/

racketeer

sounds really sweet gunny - can't believe you were smoking in this mans military :cool:

hehehe

That plant sounds killer and so do your breeding projects, very nice. Drop some pics, I love to see beautiful plants, I'm sure yours are something special indeed.

Latest posts

Latest posts