ojd's 420 journal

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is especialy for our brother and sisters who cant make it
9it wont be the same without you guys)

(this is a good vibe thread so keep the nast police incident out f this thread abd post it in my other bad vibe thread):tiphat:

when to dampkring last night
got la confidential boy you dont want this
first off it wasnt la con
it smellled like hindu kush(not even og or bubaor a good hindu but a lame hindu
burn harsh tasted like crap
avoid at all cost:laughing:
next i tried the mexican haze:dance013:
man this was some serious tasty weed
spicy woood nutty
oh so tasty
then the buzz was very racy and electric
had me rushing
top weed,very nice haze
very rare these with all the amnesia/ssh shit (ssh is defg not shit but 99% it is in the dam
mr nice seeds for the ultimate ssh for thse who wana know

will continue the thread later
so where is everyone in the dam

see you guys soon

peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
mhh mex haze is one of my dam favorits!!!....my the best haze around!!
clear strong buzz!! and a special smell!!!
enjoy jay trip!!!
and keep infos and pix pix pix comming!!!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MexiHaze eh? I will have to check that out tomorrow.......Glad u made it oo...sorry to hear about trials...but we are here and thats the main thing! JBo ;]

amoS

Thanks for the thread for those of us who could not make it ojd. Man I miss not being there! Would love to meet some fellow ICer's . Hope all who could make it have a real high time!!! If you can get a chance how about a few pics of some hash and bud so us unlucky ones can miss it even more! That Mexi Haze sounds awesome. Thanks...peace

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
shit! i accidentally neg repped you bro! so sorry!!!

thanks for doing a journal for all of us dude :joint: have fun, stay safe!

ArcticBlast

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks for starting this thread Ojd, not there in person but will enjoy it thru your posts! Have fun :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for doing this bro, maybe next year I'll be able to make it.

Peace

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Nice OJD respect for giving us a taste of what's going on.

It's funny you mention the Dampkring Mexican Haze.. I have a couple of friends here who ALWAYS make that their first mission from Centraal.. they swear they have never had a bad bit..

Gastro

Lol i always go for the SSH to the dampkring, according to me the best SSH in town and a lot better than the more expensive one they are selling 3 doors down at the greenhouse.

zdb

I had that mexican sativa a while back, I think. Is that the one with the very long flowering time, like 15 weeks or something? One of the most expensive on the menu but the buzzz was awesome :D

H

Hazyfontazy

what was best smoke in coffeshops ?

did u try the headband at the greenplace ?

any blueberry in town ?

indifferent

Veteran
Blueberry at Cafe 420 is okay, nothing special but cheap, pretty dense hard indica bud with sweet soft taste, typical dutch blueberry like you can get at mellow yellow really cheap.

I've been banging on about that Mexican Haze ever since I first smoked it years ago in the original Dampkring. It's supposed to be A5 Haze cutting, (which is NL5 x Haze A male) pollinated by a Mexican male from seeds someone brought back from a holiday in Mexico.

Mosca's Sonic Fly and Karma's very Dieselly Sour Diesel for me vied for best thing I smoked overall. Best shop bud was the old school orangey skunk buds Ron handed out in the Dampkring. Paddi's outdoor Teheran Devil and Early Durban both deserve honourable mention, there really needs to be an outdoor category in the cup next year, the Viking Horde were positively weighted down with tasty outdoor treats.

belgowiet

i found the best gear in grey area
i bought some la confidential , kandy kush and some casey jones
the casey jones is something special..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
the Mexican haze was an entry by Dampkring this year and it went down well
I'm not a Haze person myself, I like being nailed to the couch but I did like the Mexican