What's new

Oil Vs. Bubble Which is better?(No argueing! Just vote and state your short answer)

Oil Vs. Bubble Which is better?(No argueing! Just vote and state your short answer)

• Total voters

mad librettist

Veteran
the way I read this poll, by combining both bubbles into one, bubble wins. which makes sense because more people around here seem to be doing bubble. Almost as popular seems to be BHO, which explains why the two are actually too close to call.

I'm a qweto man.

currently - 77 votes for bubble, 70 votes for BHO

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Except a good amount of the bubble votes are from multiple sock-handles of one troll, so you can't really take the poll seriously...

samooo

i have smoked bho qwiso and bubble. i have smoked white rosin, amber glass, gold crumbly shit and even white crumbly shit. all the extractions no matter how "pure" (apparently this is based upon the color and consistency of your hash) always have the same taste.pine sol, lemon pledge, and headache. don't get me wrong the feeling of wax actually on your teeth after taking a fat hit of pure extract can be enlightening but i cant get around the taste, smell, and headache that accompany bho (white and gold shit included)
plain and simple - bho has more thc and is sometimes delicious but personally i prefer regular hash for its homey down to earth goodness.

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew up back in the day when the big boys were bringing back great oil from the far east. Had my extractor tube years ago for the bho. Now I only smoke bubblehash. Dont care for the way the oil makes me feel..... but love my dry sift and 90/120 bubble. Im just happy everyone has free choice. Hahah not only will i not smoke oil .... I barely smoke other ppls pot......only if i know you real good and the smell passes my test :)

dope_roor

one of the latest batches of my bho got tested at 74.58% THC 1.96% CBD and 1.02%CBN no butane :) testing done legit with a GC/MS none of that bullshit TLC lol

potency aside, oil has so much more flavor i find it analogous to making wine from grapes... delicious!

J

juicepuddle

i have smoked bho qwiso and bubble. i have smoked white rosin, amber glass, gold crumbly shit and even white crumbly shit. all the extractions no matter how "pure" (apparently this is based upon the color and consistency of your hash) always have the same taste.pine sol, lemon pledge, and headache. don't get me wrong the feeling of wax actually on your teeth after taking a fat hit of pure extract can be enlightening but i cant get around the taste, smell, and headache that accompany bho (white and gold shit included)
plain and simple - bho has more thc and is sometimes delicious but personally i prefer regular hash for its homey down to earth goodness.

If any of the stuff your refering to came from a dispensary, this is because they make their product based on trying to get more weight, and make it "look" like its actually purged or made well, when this is not the case. If you want to actually try very well made purged oil you have to search hard for it, or make it yourself. I myself have tried so many concentrates from dispensaries, they all looked bomb but tasted shwag, MAKE UR OWN SEE THE TRUTH(Same for bubble, make your own and see how amazing the shit can be)
one of the latest batches of my bho got tested at 74.58% THC 1.96% CBD and 1.02%CBN no butane :) testing done legit with a GC/MS none of that bullshit TLC lol

potency aside, oil has so much more flavor i find it analogous to making wine from grapes... delicious!

Nice dope, been waiting for someone to get their stuff tested for potency / butane, thanks for sharing.

J

juicepuddle

Hey dope I was wondering if you had some more info about the butane not being found in your sample, I was wondering if the test showed no N-butane? No iso-butane? Did it also check for propane or anything like that? If you dont feel comfortable feel free to PM me with info, thanks much!

jump117

Veteran
dope_roor said:
one of the latest batches of my bho got tested at
74.58% THC
1.96% CBD and
1.02% CBN
Sorry that they do not analyze the remaining 22.44% sure there's a lot of interesting things.

THC123

Veteran
I think the reason you dont include dry sift is just wrong

Full melt dry sift is the best there is IMHO and just as strong as good BHO or bubble but a lot tastier

J

juicepuddle

Full melt dry sift is the best there is IMHO and just as strong as good BHO or bubble but a lot tastier

Ive never seen drysift test for higher % then BHO, have you tried the true amber.

Edit: Highest % ive seen from sift was 50% highest ive seen from bubble was 69%

THC123

Veteran
i never tested it but sometimes when i clean my buds over a double mesh , the chrystals that fall through just sillze en boil en then just evorate with almost no ash , also makes a sizzling sound

and this kind of dry sift is IME just as potent as BHO(but a lot tastier/healthier)

P

Pressed4Time

I'm not voting because I'm new. As much as I find bubble from properly grown cannibis to be amazing, it doesn't hold a candle to oil in most cases.
pennies to spare,
~ticktock

J

juicepuddle

and this kind of dry sift is IME just as potent as BHO(but a lot tastier/healthier)

So if you took that dry sift and made BHO of it, dont you believe it would be more potent per amount? All im saying is oil tends to have higher % then bubble / sift, however I love them all and partake with a smile as long as it was made with love.

Latest posts

Latest posts