What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oil/iso?

hi folks
i enjoy honey oil but im interested in making other oils, prob is all i read about is using iso or 100% proof alcohol, all from the usa & wondering if anyone this side of the water knows what to use thats available.

ideally something a bit safer than that nail polish remover stuff folk used to use yrs ago.
thanks for any tips or suggestions

mosstrooper

I think you maybe should read a book called cannabis alchemy, i beleive that spells it all out, though im no expert in this sort of extraction.

Having said that the information is probably all on icmag too, since there must be stacks of pictures and explanations, if i find any detailed explanations ill post them here.

You can get the cannabis alchemy book as a pdf from torrents.

Ramius you a star, cheers :tiphat:
no idea now what i mustve been searching for not to find it and was close to trying something inferior.
you wouldnt belive how chuffed this makes me :)