What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ohio Clone Scene

MrWeekend

Hey Ohio!

Former North Side Columbus resident here.

Hows the Medical debate going in Ohio? Getting any closer?

I figured this could be a good place for some Ohio bud/cuts, because I know the fire is being grown here!

what's up bro? I really can't believe it's no med scene yet... my moms have the fibromyal stuff... she tells her doctor she want some medical but the Doc jus chuckle and says "not here yet" peace

Well we are still fighting hard to get the bill into the senate. A new bill has been introduced to the House this year as last years failed to even make it to hearing since one of the co-sponsors dropped out. A new study showed that nearly 3/4 of Ohio residents believe there should be Medical Marijuana laws in place, but the people we elected into office to help us are to scared to admit this needs to be implemented.

Check out: The Ohio Patient Network at http://ohiopatientsnetwork.org/

You can find all the latest up-to-date news and information about the Ohio Compassionate Use act and where it's been and where it's going and what you can do to help. The more people that actually band together, the better. I have severe chronic pain problems as well as panic disorder and have been a medical user for a long time now, but of course, un-licensed. And it's time for a change.

-LifeIsGrowing

D

danimarie193

the clone scene in ohio is great if you know the right people. it will be alot more open if we get medical here.

I

indicahead

well...So Where can I go to at least be in their company? Do they hang at a certain place? (I know this sounds uncool as fuck...LOL) But....what else can ya do? clones would be like soooo much cooler than mailing off for seeds.

MrWeekend

maybe get a job at your local hydro shop. Every grower I know from Ohio stays home 99% of the time....or comfest once a year

D

danimarie193

deathstar and dumpster but no lemon g here. there is thieves in this town cuase there is so many junkies.

I

indicahead

ok Ill try to go...I am from San Antonio and been living here about 8 months now...And I have hep c and other things that marijuana helps alot. I have been paying HIGH dollar for the schwag mids around here...Plus I have to go all the way to the basic street level and risk being robbed etc or worse. Im in the short east and if ya know the neighborhood...well...Its pretty rough for a 50ish white man walking and looking around...Being on SSI and paying 60.00 for 8 or 9g is a ruff go. Because I dont know anyone I have to do this. I sure do hope they pass medical here. I am starting a small grow in the house now because of My predicament. Now Im freaked out about how to get the seeds and if the seed banks are ok and cool ...Which are and which aren't...I saw one I really liked but they was VERY expensive and I cant find any grows from their seeds. DrGreenthumbs.com Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Im a newbie at the growing thing...

toastfighter2

Dumpster, AK-47, and dumpster here. I will be running around comfest all this weekend-just look for the really stoned drunk guy with sunglasses on;)

MrWeekend

ok Ill try to go...I am from San Antonio and been living here about 8 months now...And I have hep c and other things that marijuana helps alot. I have been paying HIGH dollar for the schwag mids around here...Plus I have to go all the way to the basic street level and risk being robbed etc or worse. Im in the short east and if ya know the neighborhood...well...Its pretty rough for a 50ish white man walking and looking around...Being on SSI and paying 60.00 for 8 or 9g is a ruff go. Because I dont know anyone I have to do this. I sure do hope they pass medical here. I am starting a small grow in the house now because of My predicament. Now Im freaked out about how to get the seeds and if the seed banks are ok and cool ...Which are and which aren't...I saw one I really liked but they was VERY expensive and I cant find any grows from their seeds. DrGreenthumbs.com Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ouch...sorry for your troubles. Lots of decent mids on the north side. Normally around 100-150oz, 1k-1.4k a lb. Go to comfest on a mission & you should be alright.

I

indicahead

Ouch...sorry for your troubles. Lots of decent mids on the north side. Normally around 100-150oz, 1k-1.4k a lb. Go to comfest on a mission & you should be alright.

Will do...I surely do appreciate the advice guys. Ill be here and show you what Im doing etc. (Here for the long haul):tiphat:

jrodgers

1.4k a lb for regs in the bus? Man it's changed since I graduated... If your ever trying to unload a dumpster clone I'm a few miles north of you but I visit friends down there every so often.

dumpster and ak 48 have been runnin around for a while , i havent seen the lemon g in a few years. look for the new local strains floatin around ... sharks breath and la woman

Latest posts

Latest posts