What's new

Ohenry's Lodge

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You were a quick study. A dry sponge, waiting for knowledge water. :) Glad to see you applying your knowledge and gaining experience. It never ends, you can always learn something new.

Growing well! Never better. Got me some interesting new genetics right now... A couple 7+ foot tall Jamaican sativas, and the best kept secret from up yonder in Maine... an outdoor plant that finishes in a flash and smells strongly of berries, short stature, fatass nugs... called "MOB" Some say it means Master of Berries, I think it probably originally meant Maine Outdoor Bud. A plant that can consistently do well outdoors in Maine is indeed a special plant, indoors or out! Impressed so far. Decided to give it more space in my garden after seeing it finish in someone else's garden. Also finishing an amazing-looking Galadriel, very nice. Lots of fun! :)

O

OHenry

Galadriel sounds nice. I attempted to germ some older beans I had a few months ago but no go.

What was used a DSD male or V3 male?

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Wow that Bubblegum looks amazing, i've dreamt of getting that lady in my garden since as long as i've grown....closest i ever got to her was smoking Serious Seeds or THSeeds version in the Dam many, many years ago.
Love your style with the big plants, thanks for sharing.
Peace

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i kinda get a burnt rubber smell from the bgum after a few months cure TBH.
it's full on gum during flower, but it changes after hanging in the jar for awhile IMO.
strong pot none the less.

great show ohenry!
awesome silver medal DLB ;)

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Whats up O' Henry, long time...................... I'm glad to hear and see that everything is going well for you. Tell the Mrs. I said hello please. Hope to hang out one of these days soon take care, Smokey.

shopvac

Rooms and girls are looking beautiful OH! Keep up that fantastic work! Puff Puff Dab!

Positive energy and much love....keep that flavor rollin!

Latest posts

Latest posts