What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oh, NO!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
that imbecile Madison Cawthorn lost his primary? :biglaugh: what a devastating loss for...political cartoonists, lol. bet Liz Cheney is laughing like hell right now. maybe he'll run as a write-in candidate & give us a few more months of ignorant hilarity. one can only hope... The Chump will certainly miss his daily "devotions". :kissass:

Mountainkush

87BD99BB-76E2-467D-9913-1DFC11C62F8E.jpeg

Here you go:)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
and NOW, the Boy Blunder is threatening us with...Dark Maga! i guess that being "dark" makes it scarier, like "black ice" is more dangerous, lol...:dunno:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He's pissed and he's not gonna take it, most likely get drunk and rack up another DUI.

He'll show 'em, just wait! :tiphat: :cautious::bigeye:
i'm pretty sure he has "shown" most of us all that we need to see to understand him...i hope his next wreck involves only him and an oak tree. no, i take that back. a concrete bridge abutment. i like oak trees...