ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a shot of ogkush(tahoe) for comparison
picture.php

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would love to see it run another week or two and see if some of that red hair can fall off .

D

danny karey

Nice nugs Subrob, very nice!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Danny

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any idea what traits define it as unique from the rest for them lower-grade OG cuts sub??????

D

danny karey

Nice description man, that shit sounds f'n killer!! I got the Whitefires, but wish I had access to both clones......That would be stellar.

Thanx for the show Rob.

Danny

solarz

I got the white fires, the white bubbas, as well as the fire bubbas...i'm sure that i'll be able to find something killer out of those, especially if the clone is looking/hitting like you say Subrob...

good pics/description, and i'm assuming that these nugs were grow organically? If that's correct, do you mind telling a little bit about your method? Like is it amended soils, guano teas, guano scratched into the surface, etc. Thanks in advance bro.

solarz

H

headfortrinity

That pic looks like it should be in the Dictionary next to the work DANK!

I have no experience with OG, finally picked up a cut recently. Could you tell me if it looks like the real thing from this veg pic?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its amazing to hear a new review.....

im not interested in upseting people,,,,,,

atleast you got it an not some angry man with no social skills

please keep the reviews comming,,,im a,ongterm fan of this particular og,,,,,from years online it seems this og is the og to end all og`s

bageled j

looks hella fire Sub-hella fire

here is my rating of the og kush cuts-again this is just my opinion.i have run a total of 15 different OG pheno's looking for the one i used to smoke in 95.the TK and legend are what i used to get.no ifs ands or buts.just the strait up body odor,lemon,puppies breath,fuel.so good u want to smack your momma

TK-triangle kush
legend-og pheno sourced in FL circa 90
Rascal's
Tahoe

bageled j

nice to see that ya lst her as well.for the people who say you cant get og to yeild.lst her masochistically and you will be pleased.

ya i have tried the hero(you talking the skywalker cut?).i passed on it cuz i didnt think it was anywhere near the quality of the tk,legend or rascal.but i dont really know cuz they were also grown by a chemi master who shows his ladies no love.if i get offerd themagain i prob will give em a shot to see if they compare to the TK and legend

if you are able to acquire the legend cut than grab it.it will make you want to toss the rascal.i grows,roots and especialy yeilds like champion.best og around.imo of course

J

JackTheGrower

Nice heads up.. I too need to experience this lemon so what cut is that?

There is not true Ocean Grown strain? Or is it supposed to be lemon?

I need to know..

What was it that Ocean Grown is supposed to be.. There that's a better question.

J

JackTheGrower

---hey jack! never heard of the ocean grown...maybe we should hit jeffspicoli up...he may have heard of it...

Isn't that what OG means? I do need to get straightened out on what the hell OG is.

raskal cut.. Would be nice if I had some S1's I'd take my chances. Lemon sounds nice as a trait.

Thanks for the help.

bageled j

nope never tried it.again it was another one i passed on cuz the samps i was given were pure crap.im kinda bumbing now that i didnt.i do know sumone with it still so i shall giver her a go.

whats up with this valley cut?is it acutally a new verified og cut making the rounds?or is the chem valley kush?

so funny,when anyone gets on the og kick i takes over there lives.you will have 20 of em before you know it.lol

as for the ocean grown crap.that kiluea kid or however you spell it says that his guy who suspoedly was the source for the og said it was "ocean grown" and thats why they call it og

it was called "the og" when first gottn in FL around 90.it was never called og kush.the guy that brought back the cut and started pushing it gave it the kush name.its "the OG".refering to the TK(which has been around since mid 80's in FL)

bageled j

from what i was told by the guy that gave jb the lbs of the dogbud in CO it is a skelly hp cross.jb says its not but i rather believe his source.the guy that orig got the lbs

if you were to try the tk once you would see were the og came from.even the bubba came from that line.a friend had a cuppl s1 beans of the tk and he got a bubba esq plant come up.

i was under the impression that the chem and og were related but i have since changed my opinion.i have gottn new info from THE people involved with both these lines.

chems are from skelly-i have no doubt in my mind.skelly and skunk va's side by side you will see it
ogs and bubba are from TK (also the names do it for me)there alot more bubbas in FL than cali.also Triangle kush like in bermuda triangle and the fact that the legend was first called "the og" as in triangle kush

maybe this helps?i want to do dna testing to them both to really find out

am the same as you-the only thing not coming off that "tree" is my hazes.lol

bterzz

Veteran
Excellent stuff Subrob - I really like the nugs in the first pic, much more in comparison to the Tahoe that you posted.. Just the structure, that is.

Looks insanely earthy/coffee/lemony/91 octane/skunky funky.

Got any photos of her in flower??o

The OG cut that I originally grew, but did not save, as it was my first indoor run ever, I was told about 4 months after harvest, that it was the "original" OG cut that came to Cali. Luckily for me, I came back in contact with my source after losing his number for a good amount of time. Hopefully I'll have the OG cut back and can get her dialed in.

I noticed the nugs got super fat, but when dried, they shrink up insane amounts...Could this mean I didn't let her go long enough??
I believe I took her down at 75 days, but, she could have gone farther.

dragonaut

subrob-that's a beautiful example-congrats!

has anyone grown the cut from oaksterdam? i'm a month into flowering one of them and it's looking far frostier than my other plants already :)

J

JackTheGrower

So Kush is not directly from the Hindu Kush mountains anymore but just a brand?

I too think your photos are hot! Thanks for sharing..

If it's okay anyone here want to say or point a link at me for the SFV OG Kush linage? I wonder it that is supposed to be lemon..

Status
Not open for further replies.