What's new

OGbubs OHaze

G

bub hooked me up with a sample of his recently harvested Haze line he has had for sometime, just in time for vacation:yes:

stopped by a buddies in lala land, so should have some more input as i left him some nuggage to try as well.

no cure on the weed as it was rushed to me in time for vacation. the bud is dense, quite a bit denser then the haze i had just finished a bit ago. completely different bud structure from my plants.

straight Haze aroma and taste, if you have had any type Haze you know the aroma and taste, like a mushroomy, moist earthen sweetness/spiceyness. best I can do, lol. Haze definitly has its own signature. seems to me that the bud more resembles the Nevs Haze, the NL phenotype. may just be that it was grown outdoors.

plenty of trics on the buds, somewhat sticky bustin up to smoke. the smoke is all haze, mostly that earthen spice quality, good pop to the head with each toke.

smokes like a lot of the straight sallies Ive been growin recently, your waitin for a good thump and it never materializes. the high just keeps commin to a peak, and your good and high by the time the weed reaches its peak.

sativas are a different smokin experience then your good indicas/hybrids. almost a learned experience. ya have to smoke um for a bit to appreciate um.

thanks to bub for makin a great vacation even better, the girls on the beach had a nice hazy glow from my vantage point:D

CBF

G

hizzy

hizzy

OG Bub great work, luv the haze :yoinks:
CBF buon appetit! :D

Great to hear your trip was a trip CBF :yummy:

cj

Last edited: