What's new

OG x SSH

I

Iron_Lion

Here is one of my new favorite toys, she is a OG Kush x Mr Nice SSH.
I think she is on day 70 right now but still has a few weeks to go. She is very OG dominant in smell and bud structure. The SSH has seemed to fatten up the calyx's a lot and improved the yield over the OG mom. I have not smoked her yet but I cant wait. She was grown 100% organic and is currently loving life standing next to a 600HPS. I hit her with some SD IBL pollen and I will be checking that cross out very soon.

Thanx for lookin :wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bigbag

Veteran
hard 2 go 2 far wrong with those world class parentals, props looks like a winning combo !

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Fine looking flowers. Good job.

A few weeks to go? Those colas will be huge if she keeps swelling.

Looks dank, very nice and as joesy said "i hope you kept a mom of that one"

I have been working the past two years with a mr. nice "nevilles haze" male and a "ssh" male(early flowering phenos), crossing them with a very sick purple kush S1. Can't wait to test run the seeds this fall.

I

Iron_Lion

Looks dank, very nice and as joesy said "i hope you kept a mom of that one"

I have been working the past two years with a mr. nice "nevilles haze" male and a "ssh" male(early flowering phenos), crossing them with a very sick purple kush S1. Can't wait to test run the seeds this fall.

Yep, I kept 2 cuts just incase. I used my faster flowering male on a few different females last run, right now I have OGxSSH, BlueberryxSSH and SourDiesel/BubbaKush x SSH <---this is the unimpressive one of the bunch.

Neville's haze is some strong shit.

kathmandu

A winning combo! Goona be some great flavors i would assume. Kind of looks like an indica leaning sour diesel huh?

I

Iron_Lion

A winning combo! Goona be some great flavors i would assume. Kind of looks like an indica leaning sour diesel huh?

hey man :wave:

Yeah she does kind of look like a indica SD. I cant wait to see what I get from the seeds of this OG/SSH x my SD IBL male. Im hoping the SD bumps up the yield even more with those world famous caylxs the SD is known for.

Latest posts

Latest posts