What's new

OG refugee seeking new family

GIYO at icmag

Hi oldpink!!!
Glad to see you back after so much time.
Everything is fine here, hope the same for you.

I've found this site searching for some news, tried to subscribe and discovered i 'm subscribed since 2004. lol
Ah, short (and long) memory failure.
It's must be for something i'm smokin'.

Now i'm surfing the site searching for old friends, nice to see so many ogers still around.

Two names that take me waaaaay back in a cloud of haze! GIYO and OP so nice to see you and as always stay safe! At the end of OG-life I was a mod in the hydro forum and I did lots of small cab "MikeRo" Grows. Also my old name hint right there.

This is the best site I have found since OG, no where else feels the same or has polite members!

I just love to 'talk shop' so much that I am running my mouth too much about my favorite things like Pure Blend Pro. Oops!

sanke

Welcome! I was also an old school O.G.'er and still miss that place as well, but IC fills that void now :)

I remember you OP, i use to have a different name on og though

GIYO at icmag

Hi mike.
Can't access the link on your signature (just curious to see what old friends are growin' now)

I am having my trouble finding a decent ak47 pheno at the moment.
The only good plant among 30 seeds is a 78 days 12/12 one.
Gosh.
I hate to wait soo long.

Sorry to post such a question here, but don't want to open a new thread for the old good q:
which strains are going the most actually?
I have been far from mj scene in these last few years (still growin the same strains over and over...) and i really don't have a clue about new strains (and there's too many out there)

K

Karma Genetics

hmmmmm the good old Overgrow, good memory's there.... Welcome.

*mistress*

Veteran
:wave:
hi, member MikeRoOrganix...

ov&rgr0w was special gift, @ that moment in moments...
so was c&nn&b!s werld & c-bA*! just as influential & varied...
er&wid still exist, in cyber galaxy...

before that, u&en*t (alt.)...

now icmag forums...

enjoy your garden!

S

shadoweye976

hey mike bro,
welcome to overgrow number 2 ..you are really welcome...show us ,help us and get helped ....we are online for you bro

cheers and take a icmag tea

WELCOME TO THIS BIG FAMILY

Hey still getting replies thanks so much for visiting all and I am really feeling the vibe here! It has been great to find old friends and discover new fun places like fuckcombustion.com where I have just bought two vapes, the Vriptech heat wand for bong vaping, and the magic flight launch box portable!! How fun.

In regards to posting my new closet, I admit I have been wary of posting lots of juicy pics due to security reasons, although I did so on OG with no worries... any tips in these days?
Plus I am still getting the closet dialed in, my oldest ladies are starting to plump up but not a TON of interest to show yet. Happy to describe though!

600w in cool tube over 3'x3' e&f tray in 12/12. 250mh conversion bulb in veg. Botanicare PureBlendPro nutes are my most prized product in my closet and I will brag about them all day. Just one bottle! My space is low height, so once again I custom built my dro setup to use a very low profile res. Just a 265 dayton exhausting through a professional carbon scrubber, does the job, but why didn't I get the inline fan lol.

GIYO as far as popular strains these days, I would love to hear what other people say, but off the top of my head I would say Diesel and Trainwreck are still popular. Many strains still popular like good Bubblegum (and many varieties like BOGs), Sensi Star, generally indicas for me imho.

Cheers!

Hey Socachi- In the past I have used nothing but PBP-Bloom from start to finish with no additives. No PBP-Grow needed. 1/3tbsp/g rooted clones or well-rooted seedlings, 1tbsp/g veg, 2tbsp/g bloom. Many times. However I have a bit more income now from job so I have Liquid Karma which is a micro supplement for clones and veg (great for clones and seedlings to feed w/o burning), and I have Hydroplex, which is a bloom supplement. They are both from Botanicare makers of PBP.

Latest posts

Latest posts