What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Raskal Outdoors

Budies

Recently I've been searching for some good strains to grow outdoors after briefly looking through the Outdoor strain thread I didn't see very many people discussing OG Raskal Seeds. The only seeds I have ever bought were OG Raskal White Fire, and I was very impressed(aside from a couple hermies). For fear of late flower hermies outdoors I have decided not to grow feminized seeds, which cuts WiFi out of the picture.
I was looking at some of their other non feminized strains such as Fire Alien Kush and the Fire Alien Strawberry, but wanted to get some feedback from someone who has grown them outdoors before. How do they fare against mold? How high maintenance are they outdoors? Thanks in advance!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,ve grown raskal outside , no problems . i fact its all i did for years . they don't yield as well as some bodhi strains though . good for mold depends what sort and what strain .
safe bet are white fire alien , fire alien kush i started getting mold issues venturing outside those strains , with the urkle and strawberry .

you,ll get your mold with most things if thats the climate you have , but the first 2 i mentioned were really good .

i,d go bodhi though, personally . i think the smokes better and the yield . your going to want to pick your strain though like any breeder

your also right in regards to raskal fems , not the most reliable . i had straight out males in some never a hermi though . its not the same with others fem seeds . some are extremely reliable . his white s1 were about the only ones that were all fem for me

Budies

Thanks for the advice I've been hearing a lot about Bodhi but i haven't had any experience with their strains. What would you recommend from Bodhi? And mold isn't too big of an issue I'm at 41N and didn't have any when i grew last year, but early October rain does happen and i know some strains don't handle that too well.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

someone else have to chime in for you man , with some local knowledge of your area . sure you will get a few good strain ideas form people soon

mako44

I love raskal outdoors , been growing wifi for many yrs, did many, many, plants never had a herm or male , only once did i have a male out of his white master , was the frostiest male i ever saw, glad i made crosses with it , ,, the White master is killer outside, but no longer available, white strawberry is good but even better is white super skunk, but also not available anymore ,, white s1 are frosty as hell , but the last seeds i got did not germ to good or grow to great, i am trying white ghani, & white walker, but i will have to see about those,, I grew white urkle & is a killer frosty as hell tight big buds, big plant, But it does get Pm pretty bad, But the good thing is it produces big yield before Pm sets in ,, My wifi plants get very big for the time i have them growing , I have had them grow as big as 5-6 units & planting as late as may 1st, at 34* , But not always that big, sometime only half that, Just depends on environmental factors,, I only grew Bodhi last yr but was impressed, did SSDD, snow wookie, synergy,ancient og,, AO is not available anymore, I would try the SSDD mine were huge ,frosty, needs support though, big tight buds, not bad on the pm- only late,, ,,Good luck !!

Good question, I am thinking of starting some white fire OG, from seed, and putting it outdoors, was wondering overall how it yields outdoor, and mould resistant was, I'm in the California coast, in a fog belt. Hi humidity in general.

Calistone408

Anyone still have of OG RASKAL SEEDS??? I was just ripped off by CANNA COLLECTIVE for 600$. Never gor my Fire Alien Strawberry or Fire Alien Romulan Seeds. PLEASE I AM EXTREMELY BUMMED OUT AND SEARCHING EVERYWHERE

vancityj

You can't PM with under 50 posts, and I think this website is rather strict on not wanting outside company links. I'd be SOUR too if you couldn't PATCH that up for your SEEDS. I heard that OGR is at SPS, whatever that means.

Latest posts

Latest posts