What's new

OG KUSH (SFV Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viking stoner

immortal

immortal

thanx 4 the advice this is my first sfv grow i appreciate the help most people are pot snobs but some of the people here are really helpful

thanks for the smoke report

as i'm european i've never smoke og kush, but i'd really like to grow it when I see how americans are crazy about it...;)

G

gratefuldawg

SFV is a bitch to grow, your right Jdog. I don't know what it wants..calcium, magnesium? It has some serious growth spurts too, in one night it ate up all the magnesium, and the leaves started to show major deficiencies.

Ograskal..your the one that got me all hyped about the SFV with your pics and smoke report, and then I end up getting a different one. Oh well.. I aint complainin, shits fire:)
Plus it's not fair compairing to yours, a blind man could spot the difference.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I agree, the lanky SFV OG bites the big one.
Raskals even yields way better. The buds are bomb. But growing it sucks.

Last edited:

billbob

I would say all the LA Conf. I have seen at the LA coops is the same as the good Bubba Kush. that said the bubba is very nice

FMCDomer

imortaloutlawja

imortaloutlawja

wow imortaloutlawja. those are some nice and very neat beds.

say, how do you get them to breath so well? thanks!

dfa

even in the valley, that true ultra flavor top notch realest og is hard to find.

THC•20

Omg man. I actually punched my keyboard after readin that post. It's not fair lol! I want that strain so damn bad man! It looks so dank! OMG! :badday:

JDOG6000

Veteran
No they are different. The 818 seems like an S1 of the SFV ,but thats a guess.

I love the buds on my SFV OG but gorwing can be a bitch. BUt the buds are worth it and it seems to be yielding much better this time with my new nutes.
So my opinion is changing a little about the lanky version of the SFV OG.
I think the lankier one is the old SFV or the original one.

wick650

I think they may be the same, either way they're extremely similar.... I can't differentiate between an 818 and a SFV bud right in front of me... I've smoked better buds of SFV than 818, but I believe that this was due to grower's skill rather than genetics. Either way they are bomb and very tempermental to stress.

the whole S1 theory started b/c the keeper of the 818 is friends with orgnkid and used to sell orgnkid's mother cuts as well as the 818 (i.e orgnkid's Blackberry Bubba, Bannanna O.G, Sour Kush),

so a few people have made assumptions that the 818 was some orgnkid og s1.... CALM has said they got none of their O.G cuts from orgnkid, said they got the 818 through meeting someone at a wedding or something as I recall.

Last edited:

HocusPocus

wick650 said:
I think they may be the same, either way they're extremely similar.... I can't differentiate between an 818 and a SFV bud right in front of me... I've smoked better buds of SFV than 818, but I believe that this was due to grower's skill rather than genetics. Either way they are bomb and very tempermental to stress.

the whole S1 theory started b/c the keeper of the 818 is friends with orgnkid and used to sell orgnkid's mother cuts as well as the 818 (i.e orgnkid's Blackberry Bubba, Bannanna O.G, Sour Kush),

so a few people have made assumptions that the 818 was some orgnkid og s1.... CALM has said they got none of their O.G cuts from orgnkid, said they got the 818 through meeting someone at a wedding or something as I recall.

A from calm told me he got his cuts from orgnkid, the story was he gave him a snip of everything but nothing with roots cause he didnt think A would be able to root them all.

JDOG6000

Veteran
The reason I was saying that was because I've smoked alot of OG S1's that looked like that 818 and tasted like the SFV. But it also looks different to me but that could be because of the grower. The S1 thing was a total guess though.
I'm sure they are at least very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.