What's new

OG Kush, Purple Kush , Trainwreck , Pure AK

B

bonjourbonjour

This is my second crop with HydroFuel and I love it just a few more runs to dial it in . Also first time growing some of these strains

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Also first time growing some of these strains

Also a challenge I'm facing. Just popped beans on 7 different known strains and most of them are not dealing well with the summer heat of America's Wang. I'll probably do well to get some mothers established from those beans and then really wring them out next year, but I doubt I'll get much smoke from them this year.

B

bonjourbonjour

Also a challenge I'm facing. Just popped beans on 7 different known strains and most of them are not dealing well with the summer heat of America's Wang. I'll probably do well to get some mothers established from those beans and then really wring them out next year, but I doubt I'll get much smoke from them this year.

I am trying to reveg but it doesn't seem to be working. I am about to throw in the the veggin plants in a few days pics soon.

don't give up on revegging. i think it can take about 6-8 weeks. i saved my sour diesel ibl by revegging but it took a long time. i use ebb and flow so i'll put the plants i'm revegging at the back corner and forget about it for a month or two.

B

bonjourbonjour

don't give up on revegging. i think it can take about 6-8 weeks. i saved my sour diesel ibl by revegging but it took a long time. i use ebb and flow so i'll put the plants i'm revegging at the back corner and forget about it for a month or two.

Do the leaves droop is that normal? I will post some pics in a bit for a better idea of what it looks like in reveg

B

bonjourbonjour

looks like heat stress plus a little nute burn... nice nugz tho

Yea bro, my temps gota little high for the past week as my exausht had a leak and the air exchange in the room was fucked because of it.

But the buds look fine, I have had heat stress before just bleach my buds yellow

B

bonjourbonjour

Late flower Nanners

Late flower Nanners

I think one of my trainwreck phenoes hermied and pollinated the rest of the crop. THC production seems like it has stopped completley last few days and bud size is frozen at its state, I still have 0% Amber thrics. look at these pictures. I took off some colas of a number of plants.

B

bonjourbonjour

My Vegging Plants

My Vegging Plants

They got Spider mites on them. I gave them a spray of END ALL then gave them cold temps for a few hours. Next day repeated the process. Next day I dipped the babaies into a bath of DOVE soap and water. Rinsed and repeated twice. It looks like I got most of them off I am going to give it another dose of END ALL and cold temps tonight,

B

bonjourbonjour

Should I crop everything condiering it seems they are starting to produce nanners

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I would not continue growing out plants with nanners. Was this a problem with light leaks or is this just a bad pheno? Bad pehnos should be culled to give more room to your better ladies.

:Joint:

B

bonjourbonjour

I would not continue growing out plants with nanners. Was this a problem with light leaks or is this just a bad pheno? Bad pehnos should be culled to give more room to your better ladies.

:Joint:

Bro I think it was a bad TW pheno. I am on day 75 of 12/12 should I keep flowering or chope and put in the next batch? I was going to wait another week for my vegging plants to get rid of any remaining spider mites before bringing into my flower room.

I think I remember reading somewhere that a sulphur burner can help kill spider mite populations, anyone heard of this or test this practice?

I was thinking of bug bombing and sulphur burning my flower room after cropping as well.

B

bonjourbonjour

SHould I flower now

SHould I flower now

Well just finished fighting spider mites and thee babies are recovering with new green growth. What you think should I switch them to flower now or wait a while?

you might wanna start over those plants look bad..

cut off all that burned up material,, and veg a month see what happens..

or just top em take that new green growth, aero cloner it up and

go from there

B

bonjourbonjour

you might wanna start over those plants look bad..

cut off all that burned up material,, and veg a month see what happens..

or just top em take that new green growth, aero cloner it up and

go from there

Well I am not going to kill them off but I will definitely be doing a trim of the dead material. I think the main reason for the brown dead leafs is the fact I sprayed heavy for 5 days to kill the borg.

I was planning on taking clones after putting these into flower for 2-3 weeks.

M

MacGyver420

some pesticide burn; if plants recover just take a few clones and keep an eye out for bugs; sounds like thats what your doin anyway man -- good luck!

B

bonjourbonjour

some pesticide burn; if plants recover just take a few clones and keep an eye out for bugs; sounds like thats what your doin anyway man -- good luck!

I have destroyed the Borg. And new growth is here My flowering room will be cleaned sanitized sulphur burned and bug bombed all finishing in about 4 days.

Do they look good enough to throw into flower in 4 day. I usually flower on the 5-6 node these are past that on their 8 nodes.

B

bonjourbonjour

update veg

update veg

Well I have the girls under a MH for another day or so before switching to 12/12

Latest posts

Latest posts