What's new

OG Kush... for reals!

Babombeez

This looks EXACTLY like the S1 I have... I have the CaliKush S1, literally is identical to yours man!

Beez

Last edited:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
once my SFV's start to look interesting in flower, i'll snap pics. hopefully next run i can squeeze in some ogk(fire ) x white.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

here is one of my fave sfv shot`s

your sfv has bulked up nice....i can see how close they are now

SFV OG Kush:
20Original_OGKush_55_daze_7.JPG

20Original_OGKush_55_daze_2.JPG

Last edited:

house

Excellent compilation of OG info guys. Babba that is the best outdoor I've seen yet, incredible. This stuff should be in a book!

ithruxix

CC brother, could you post a couple more pictures of the HA kush? I am very interested in seeing good photos of it. Thanks!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ithruxix said:
CC brother, could you post a couple more pictures of the HA kush? I am very interested in seeing good photos of it. Thanks!

Sure... But I think I'll start a new OGKush thread, so we can keep the names straight! hehehe I know which is which now. The HA almost looks like the Blueberry influence wants to tur it purple, but nothing yet.

LittleBigMan said:
So if i remember rite, this one should have alittle skunk smell mixed in it too ?Thx

It's not the Tahoe Kush, we know for certain now that it's the SFV... Which is a wonderful Kush IMHO.

ndnguy, What's up brother!?

G

Greyskull

Crazy Composer said:
I grow my plants hard, so they might look a little bulkier than you're used to seeing them.

Dude I am loving your humbleness... awesome stuff you got going on CC!

wick650

The H.A og cut is not a blueberry cross, I should know as I brought that cut into the scene here.

Joeshmoe told Crazy Composer that he thought the H.A cut might be a blueberry cross and C.C has repeated this speculation ever since. I do not understand why C.C continues to think that the H.A cut is a blueberry cross as the H.A cut is one of the most fuelly astringent O.G's out there and contains zero fruit or sweetness to it, its flavor is on the opposite spectrum of those type of aromas

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not that fuelly and astringent when grown/flushed properly. I have grown it and smoked it... It's good pot, nothing too special by any means. And certainly not special enough to fight over... so I'll leave that to the people with enough time on their hands to consider it worth the time.

I would like to know, wick, what IS it. You brought it into the scene, so you MUST know exactly what it's made of. Let's hear it.

kathmandu

really makes me laugh when somebody "brings" an OG to the "scene" here at IC, then all of a sudden that person thinks he's the creator and omniscient being for that strain. Just cause you got the cut from somebody and introduced it to an internet forum doesnt mean shit.

G

Greyskull

wow did this thread start circling the drain.... c'mon dudes we can save it still!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For the record

For the record

While no one can say what the HS OG cut actually is... I cannot say it definitely IS a cross of Blueberry. I definitely do NOT count out the possibility that it may be a BB cross because it has very similar traits to the non-fruity phenotypes of the BB line, but of course there's no way to quantify this, and it's never been important anyhow.

There is NO plan to write about this strain in High Times, and there hasn't been any plans since the SECOND the lineage was called into question.

If this doesn't make concerned parties happy, I don't know what to say.

Peace, good will,
cc

wick650

Thanks C.C,

That's the difficult situation with any of the O.G Kush cuts as well as many other heirloom strains, their lineage is unfortunatley a complete mystery to us all.

Og abusive

Og abusive

This was grown from a cut and although I haven't chopped her.. there is definite og coming from her and I have smoked many different types of Og or attempts on growing.. however this is my first grow and I am eager to taste the fruit of my labor.. pics at 6 weeks.. currentyl at 8 weeks..

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I'm picking up an OG Kush Clone tomorrow, now its gonna kill me till I find out where it came from.

Being near Tahoe it may be that one, but I'll keep yah posted. Can't Wait, those pictures make my mouth water.

Babba and OG, that is some hot weed you got there, nice to come across pictures that all i can do is think about smokin some of that ish!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts