What's new

OG Kush CFL LST cab

T

totaln00b

InRainbows727 said:
Sweet looking grow so far dude', keep up the good work'

Thanks! I am really excited to harvest and taste her. :pimp3: I am really curious to see what kind of GPW I pull with this ghetto-rigged setup as well.

Quazi

22456day45002.jpg

Awesome. Beautiful looking plant. I bet that's going to be amazing smoke.

-Q :rasta:

im loving this grow man..im about to start my grow, 2 speaker growboxes..flowering one clone per speaker at 84 watts each speaker..our height restriction resembles in size too so im lovin it man..ill be sticking around for this one and i hope i can pull a nice plant like that one..hoping for some great lst like yours also..keep it green bro :canabis:

T

totaln00b

Thanks Quazi and purpbythepound for stopping by.

Ever since she started turning purple I began to suspect that I had gotten a mislabeled clone. I posted some pics and asked for opinions in the Strains & Hybrids forum here and it seems that I most likely have Bubba Kush. I'm not upset at all because Bubba is great but it feels weird to have been expecting OG all along. The taste will be the true test.

T

totaln00b

I ripped some sucker nugs off last night for a little taste test. Let them dry out in a dark closet til this morning when I smoked em and it was nice! Definitely NOT OG Kush. Tastes very much like some nice Bubba Kush though. White ash, too! :rasta:

Last edited:

VaporBros

Ive been looking in here for a while. I just got an OGxSD clone as a gift for Christmas. How long did it take for you to start seeing faster growth? Im sure mine is slowed down from the initial cut/transporting/falling over and FFOF soil.

Im getting ancy and i wanna LST it but not too sure how. Any tips on raising a single plant?

+rep btw, good lookin plant!

T

totaln00b

Congratulations on your SDxOG! Hopefully yours turns out to actually be OG unlike mine! :muahaha: My tip would be do whatever you feel will make your plant better. Don't be afraid to take chances and be careful who you take advice from. Read as much as you can on ICmag. Especially stuff by Quazi!!! (LST guide is THE SHIT!) :joint: Is your FFOF cut with perlite or anything? Might be a bit nute strong for a little baby. Good luck. Thanks for checking out my grow.

clay

wsup total

hey I was wondering if you were doing a lot of pruning ? Your plant seems to be all bud, very few leaves and almost no big fan leaves.

T

totaln00b

I think I pruned too much. Live and learn. Her flowers are looking really nice though so who gives a crap, right? :rasta:

T

totaln00b

Day 59 here. Took off a few more little nugs last night and threw them in the volcano this morning. The taste is AMAZING! Not to mention the high. :bashhead: I can't believe that I grew this. I love it. I'm not going to take her to 70 days as I am pleased with the taste and high and I think 63-65 will be fine. The taste is earthy and incensey but with coffee and sweet kushiness mixed in as well. The high is instant and relaxing. Total body relaxation with very chill but heavy head high. :muahaha: Stoked!

T

teerull

amazing grow totaln00b!
What's the total height of the plant though?
we need more pictures please!! :rasta:

peace. :joint:

T

totaln00b

teerull said:
amazing grow totaln00b!
What's the total height of the plant though?
we need more pictures please!! :rasta:

peace. :joint:

Thanks!
9" (23cm)
More pictures will come on the day of the chop.

T

totaln00b

CHOP!

Day 62. Cut her down. Weight with stems and all was 14g. This was me: :badday:

I figured with the "wet" weight being 14g I would only end up with about 3g dry. :violin:

I said to myself "FUCK THAT!" :cuss:

So I ripped off a bowl for me and one for my friend. Instantly I noticed the pieces were as dry as the dry cannabis I have been smoking. I thought about how weird that was and started to feel better. Packed up the 2 foot glass on glass and ripped it in one hit. :bongsmi:

It all burned with no problem! It was smooth and tasted great. The potency seems to be quite good as well (hard to tell from one hit) :jump:

I am going to let her hang dry for a few hours just in case and keep an eye on the progress. :drum:

So...

THE END

Breakdown:
Vegged Sep26-Nov3
Flowered Nov4-Jan5
152W CFL
~11G

Pics will come soon.

Last edited:

maygem12

Nice CFL grow.San Fernando Valley Kush is some Grade A stuff! What types of Kushs' have you heard tend to be more squat?

Latest posts

Latest posts