What's new

og kush bubble

G

Thats my mission with the A.Queen. Pure Sativa Bubble.

The way it was explained to me is that Indica glands are bigger, have hooked stalkes and more swollen heads than sativa, thus the 73u catches the indica gland. So the Sativa glands are are smaller and with straight stalks. I assume this varies with hybrids. I was also told that there are fine plant particles that dont make it through the 40u and the 20u, thus making those grades dark and dirty with fine debris. So I assume that makes the 73u "cleaner" than the 40u and the 20u.

Anyways its gonna be alot of work to get a good ball of pure Sativa bubble with the A.Queen. But Im up to it :yummy: She isnt very leafy or have alot of glands (compared to what I usally smoke) But Im determined to get a pure Sativa ball. :sasmokin:

If anybody has any ideas to clean to 40u and the 20u better, then that would be sooo cool! :wave:

momb0

My god this summer im getting the Kind Seed Bubble bags...I think its $135 for 7 bags with the screen on the bottom

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
hell yeah man im with ya

yes tw = trainwreck

have you read compashons thread about rosination? dry distillation?

solventless way to make hash oil - i take bubble that i have a lot of or im not entirely happy with and use this hash rubbing method to crudely clean it.

course as you might know when you take something thats lightly or unpressed and work it to that degree, you will end up with a different product at the end in terms of flavor/smell and a bit of the high

Last edited:
G

I made several post on that thread. You should peep it and my results.

Papulz

Veteran
i dig what your saying.. my yields were small too however id usually end up with about a tenth to a fifth of a gram from a 2 gram piece of 73u. id run mine about 3 times down to 1.6 and then id start anew. this way id be able to make about a half a gram of rosin in maybe 90 minutes.

order 66

Papulz said:
i struck upon this idea yesterday with a compatriot, what % of smokers worldwide have access to/smoke bubble on the regular?

if we're talking non-growers, outside of the cali med and amsterdam scenes, I would venture to guess far, far lower than 5%, maybe like 0.01%

only a few growers even know about bubble here. i luv my lil 1gal 7bag set. been using them for yrs now and wouldnt smoke any other. well i would to; hell im a stoner:)

momb0

Distillation

Distillation

I dont give a fuck what it is....you take fuckn MONSTERIS HITS UNTIL you feel you can't walk..

Distillation is a process whichever strain you have or the thc% whatever steam/oil particles you get is 100% thc....
The THC drops are very clear and see through and should be kept in viales but exposure to co2 and heat can cause the colors of the THC to change amber

Last edited:

HotCha

I'd say less than 1% of smokers have any idea what bubble even is. Just like a beer drinker can't tell you what beer is made of or how it's made. The vast majority of smokers know next to nothing about pot, and what they think they know is wrong. I doubt the majority of dope GROWERS know anything about bubble hash.

momb0

Its just about the money...and the high....I dont get while people give a flying fuck what it looks like and smells like....as long as im stoned for 3 hours straight off a .3g im good

Papulz

Veteran
personally i care about what it tastes like because i smoke enough to get the differences, and the taste/aroma is probably half the experience. Its nice to have real hard punch potency strains like jedi or something but if you ask me... its never as enjoyable as say some purple urkel referring to the overall experience.

mig

has anyone ever thought about heating the final product of the bubble method? im thinking about ordering the full melt bags and i was also pondering different methods. I know in traditional methods of hashish making, it is steamed to open the glands and break free radicals off the thc molecule. I also know that if you heat regular cannabis to 212* for 90 mins it will increase the potentecy substantially. This is for the same reason i believe. I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried this with their bubble, or if this is just a dry method step.

Latest posts

Latest posts