What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Auto Urban Legends

NeDank

Here they are front and back same strain

Attachments

• 100_1090.JPG
    100_1090.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 116
  • 100_1091.JPG
    100_1091.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 114

NeDank

Day 29 for OG Kush auto's

100_1098.JPG
100_1099.JPG
100_1100.JPG

I just recently (yesterday) bought a 2'x2'x4.5' tent from ebay. The new tent will fit in my closet and be stealthy. It will be for 12/12 strains instead of auto's. So I hope you guys will join in the fun. The big tent is going in the dumpster it's days are done for after this run.

As far as the seeds none of the Duck Bx have sprouted yet. The seeds were from 1 year curing bud at room temp so they may not be viable. I have plenty of auto's to replace them with if need be though so no worries. Everyone have a wonderful day and stay tuned.

NeDank

The bigger one is over half way there already @17" yay.

So there is some bad news. I was going to order another light from cobshop for the photoperiod tent but the site is down. For now I'm borrowing a light from the big tent for it. Which means I needed to kill a plant.

Doing some test like running the light for 24 hours with the fan going to see what kind of temp it keeps. Still need to buy a carbon scrubber then test again. So far ambient temp is 74 and the tent is staying 81F

Still not sure if I should start photos or do a Mossy Jem seed run. If i the jems ventilation wouldn't be an issue because I'd leave the door open like the big tent and my 3x3x5 bonsai/mother/clone tent. Both in the same room. Another problem is summer is coming and the room will need an AC which is being installed today.

Last edited:

NeDank

Day 33 update

Everything is doing well.

Feeding full strength MaxiGro (2 TBS/Gal to the og kush autos. I may have found the first preflower but not sure. Next week it'll be easier to see and I'll show you. For now a pic update

Overview
Side view of the big plant
Sour Bubble Ryder Bx
Duck Bx

100_1103.JPG
100_1104.JPG
100_1106.JPG
100_1107.JPG

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@The_Skunkist do you know if these OG Kush autos will start flowering by week 6 or 7?

I wont reply frankly to your question because for those kind of fine tuning ( 1 week / few days ), it's also on your environment too. Size of pot, light schedule, level of N since the beginning.
But she's clearly stretching on the last pictures.

And I love the huge pot you dared to use for her ! :D:D ( in 1 liter pot she would already been flowering. )

Go for extra cal/mag during this stretch phase. She can devlop very nice perfume like fragance. Very great taste.

And a customer advice :

" It was the best from my dwarves round : better taste and smell than all too, not bruce banner level potency,
but good one though, they werent grown really to the best but I'm really positive about this one,
I liked it more than killer cookie and critical kush. "

Enjoy @NeDank !!

NeDank

Nice grow. What did you outcross the Auto Duck and Sour Bubble Ryder to to make the backcrosses?
Auto Duck was first crossed to Auto Durban Poison from New420GuySeeds

Sour Bubble Ryder Bx is a strain from bearhill seeds he calls is Auto Black Dog because that is the strain it was crossed with then bx to SBR

NeDank

I wont reply frankly to your question because for those kind of fine tuning ( 1 week / few days ), it's also on your environment too. Size of pot, light schedule, level of N since the beginning.
But she's clearly stretching on the last pictures.

And I love the huge pot you dared to use for her ! :D:D ( in 1 liter pot she would already been flowering. )

Go for extra cal/mag during this stretch phase. She can devlop very nice perfume like fragance. Very great taste.

And a customer advice :

" It was the best from my dwarves round : better taste and smell than all too, not bruce banner level potency,
but good one though, they werent grown really to the best but I'm really positive about this one,
I liked it more than killer cookie and critical kush. "

Enjoy @NeDank !!
Your right they do look a bit strechy (y) which is a good sign.
I grow all autos in either 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots. It usually gives good results. Funny you mention calmag I watered them yesterday with 2 tsp MaxiGro and 2 tbsp CalMag+ :groupwave: