What's new

OG Kush 56 days

chiggerman

I have run this cut for the 4th time now I took a break in between the 3rd and 4th now back on it and now veging my 5th as we speak. They are in 2 Gal pots and in Pro Mix I have tried 3 Gal pots as well and not seen much of a difference with only a 2 week veg so this next run I will try both pots again and see !! Currently this gro I ran 59 of this OG and put them on four 4 x 4 trays with 16 per tray. Next run I will only do 40 and space a lil more and see if i can get them a lil bigger I dont know what to expect for yeild I guess we will see !!!

paulobaca

I have run this cut for the 4th time now I took a break in between the 3rd and 4th now back on it and now veging my 5th as we speak. They are in 2 Gal pots and in Pro Mix I have tried 3 Gal pots as well and not seen much of a difference with only a 2 week veg so this next run I will try both pots again and see !! Currently this gro I ran 59 of this OG and put them on four 4 x 4 trays with 16 per tray. Next run I will only do 40 and space a lil more and see if i can get them a lil bigger I dont know what to expect for yeild I guess we will see !!!

Thanks for the info. I did 3 week veg and 12 per tray last time but I think I may try 2 week veg and more plants next. Those nugs were pretty nice, bigger than the ones I yielded, which were tasty but small.

Pretty sure that I didnt prune enough lower branches, which caused the tiny top nugs.

Please keep us posted on your results. I love running OG, my fav smoke and she sets the standard for other cuts but damn she is slow to root when cloning.

M

macassa420

My Ogers Kush at 63 days

My Ogers Kush at 63 days

I like your photos of your OG Kush at 56 days. Here is my Ogers Kush Originals from the Cali Kush Seed Company at 63 days.

M

macassa420

My Ogers Kush from Cali Kush Seed Co. does not have those big buds like your version Chiggerman. Mine is a low to medium yielding strain.Are you sure thats not Bubba?

chiggerman

Well Im not 100% but the story of the cut was it was given to someone by some of the boys just to supply babies he kept the line going after the relationship fell through and supplied others, he was told it was og kush. This is the 4th time i ran this cut and the best i think I have done with it after trial and error I locked it down. Im at 61 days now and still no amber trichs but they seem to keep filling in they are some stinky chunky hard nuggs i trimmed some bottom but do have some popcorn that is pretty solid as well reguardless I impressed myself with this one and will run it again. I really would like to get some of that white or the white cross nobody around here seems to have it and I am very interested in that one

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
awesome looking room, i love that canopy thats what im trying!

you only vegged for two weeeks? I did that two, i was worried they would be a little small but they are filling out nicely! so hopefully i can get a canopy like that.

where did you get those cuts? you a bay head? ill buy them OG kushes off you lol! I just grew some bubba but its alrite, wish i had some OG OG OG OG...

A

Aerokush101

Chiggerman, you need 50 post to pm. Get 50, then PM, I would suggest not discussing trade issues or gifting in forums. Just a heads up.

chiggerman

Thanks 64 days today I will put some pix up tonight on the finish flushed pretty well for last two weeks and ripening up solid will chop them down starting this fri so will keep ya posted on final results !!!

chiggerman

Here we are 64 days going down this weekend everything looks good and sinky :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Brastaman

yeah man. unbelievalbe job well done!

it looks like the socal master? what kind of smells are you getting? what types of flavors does it have? does it stretch much?

chiggerman

So u guys dont think this looks like OG ? I saw some flowered cuts of OG and it definetly looks quit a bit chunkier I looked at the bubba to and it looks diff. The smell is that stinky deep kush smell I cant really remember what it tasted like as I havent grown this in a long time I will put up a smoke report next week I have held back and not plucked nothing yet LOL This plant def stretched 2 to 3 times I veged 2 weeks and most where about a foot or less tallest ones is over 3ft most 2 and a bit when finished Im not sure how much they will go if I let them go past 70 days I have about 20 amber 80 cloudy now

Latest posts

Latest posts