What's new

oG critical ppK

datal4b

damn man, got some deficiencies popping up since turning on the hps lamps. that's been the only change. looking like classic cal & mag symptoms on all the plants. thinking that the food needs to be increased, they've been vegging a little over 8 weeks now. anyone concur?

picture.php

datal4b

here we are at day 5 of stretch:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

feeding at 700ppm has seem to take care of the cal/mag issues, not seeing any signs anymore. crazy...for the first time ever i think i was not giving enough food. ppk is rollin. drinkin about 30 gals a day. feeding a 1/2 gal every 15 mins right now

datal4b

thx yall i'm actually running the jacks still at closer to 1:1 ratio hydro/calcinit seems to be working i'm probably going to stop that now and run it at 1/.7 800ppm. for support i'm about to just take a 6' x 10' piece of trellis and wrap it around the plants horizontally then bunch it together at the top and pull it up like a sack of potatoes or w/e and attach it to the ceiling. sounds easy in theory we will see how that pans out

datal4b

week 3

picture.php

trellising didn’t go as planned. i did a stake in the middle and tied up branches, time consuming but got the job done.