Veteran
looking great bro

thanks for dropping a report on it

peace

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
beautiful pics and beautiful plants !
Now that i've seen this, I know definitively my choice for the next run !

A

Alone

Great looking OG Chem nugs.
I cant wait to try the Strawberry DogShit now. = Straw Cough X OG Chem.
Looking forward to your smoke report on these beautiful looking genetics.

Yesca73

OG Chem

OG Chem

So all 4 plants smoked good but #1 was the best . I really like the way #2 was coming along but after she dried the smell and taste was not there,still got me lit but didnt have the flavor or smell that I thought she would have. She did smell good in flower but seemed to lose it. I prob would have gave her a 2nd run but the clone died:cry:

#1 will get a 2nd run . she has dense nugs with a pretty good smell and taste. TBH I was hoping the smell & flavor was a little bit stronger but she is still good. My amigos seemed to like it. She wasnt the biggest yielder but was decent. I got about an ounce and a half from her in a 2 gallon pot. The smoke was strong and had lemon fuel smell. I think one could definetly find a better pheno in a pack. I would recommend this strain def not a waste of space. I did make some F2's so hopefully will pop some soon. Thanks OJD for your work. Hoping to run some other strains from you in the near future. I will post picks of my #1 pheno as she is about to go into flower. She will be under a 1000 watts this time and in hydro:)

That Ush

Nice stuff yesca, im about to pop my pop my OG chems now too. 1.5 zone from a 2 gallon? Thats pretty darn good. You gonna kill it under that 1000w. Peace - CKinLA