Votes: 19 24.4%
  • haze

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • kush

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • skunk

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
which family of strains is your favorite, i know people in different areas like different ones but these seem to be the favorites so im just curious of an overall consensus of people from all over.

og's - tahoe, legend, sfv, skywalker, fire, larry, etc

chem - chem d, chem 91, chem 4, chem 3, chem sis, etc

diesel - ecsd, original diesel, giesel, nycd, sour d, etc

haze - nevilles, amnesia, mango, super silver, uptown piff, original haze

kush - bubba, master, hindu, afghanis, hashplants, the white, deep chunk, pakis, etc

skunk - skunk #1, super skunk, roadkill skunk, cheese, etc

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
which family of strains is your favorite, i know people in different areas like different ones but these seem to be the favorites so im just curious of an overall consensus of people from all over.

og's - tahoe, legend, sfv, skywalker, fire, larry, etc
chem - chem d, chem 91, chem 4, chem 3, chem sis, etc
diesel - ecsd, original diesel, giesel, nycd, sour d, etc
haze - nevilles, amnesia, mango, super silver, uptown piff, original haze
kush - bubba, master, hindu, afghanis, hashplants, the white, deep chunk, pakis, etc
skunk - skunk #1, super skunk, roadkill skunk, cheese, etc

i'm with guy... tropical landraces... just ordered my 1st pack from ace...golden tiger.. i'm looking for that 20 week pheno... all these hybrids/poly-hybrids,... this ain't the weed i grew up with in the late
60's...

we have grown numerous strains mentioned above... all get u high, none can compete with a long flowering sativa... ofcourse thats my opinion...and the only one that counts...at least to me...ho..ho..ho

symbiote420

Veteran
Dayum SG, I need to vote for two brutha! I'm completely torn between the real kushes and the diesels!! Haze has grown on me the older I've gotten though!

GOT DANK

Veteran
i'm with guy... tropical landraces... just ordered my 1st pack from ace...golden tiger.. i'm looking for that 20 week pheno... all these hybrids/poly-hybrids,... this ain't the weed i grew up with in the late
60's...

we have grown numerous strains mentioned above... all get u high, none can compete with a long flowering sativa... ofcourse thats my opinion...and the only one that counts...at least to me...ho..ho..ho

dam homie 20 weeks??? i thought 15 was long. that psychadelic shit i bet. rt on

og all day and then kushes. merry xmas every1

D

drifting

i picked hazes...IMHO chems, diesel, OG and kushes are all related in some shape form or way

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
What kinda poll is this lol... If I can answer this question I wouldn't find myself staring at 30 jars tryin to pick one to smoke.... Or why I roll 5 at a time..... Guess haze is long time fav love kushes bit tired of chems but think today is smoke og mostly I voted for og

F

Fluffy Clouds

i voted for haze, im growing for personal stash only... i love tom hill haze, supa silver, tom hills monkey haze which is killer pot, sams thaihazeskunk.. amnesia is not haze for me.. its skunk with hint of haze..

i love ecsd too... but haze gets you higher and thats it...

ecsd

picture.php

monkey haze

picture.php

thai haze skunk

picture.php

amnesia, core cut

picture.php

tom hill haze bud

picture.php

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Trying to stick with Landrace's, but must admit to try and grow as diverse amount of strains as I can. Still haven't found my true Grail yet. Next grow is Zamaldelica from ACE so I voted Haze, have a mother known as A1 Haze and I love it.

it is not a triangle kush s1, it was the white aka triangle but not triangle kush, two different plants from the same area with similar names, might have common lineage though and thats why the similar names.

og kush is said to be a triangle kush s1.

this is speculation but most people will agree that the white aka triangle is a different beast then triangle kush..

and i kinda made this to see if haze is still the universal favorite and would still beat out all the new hip strains.. i know people on the east coast and europe are die hard haze fans. others on the east coast are diesel and chem fans, west coast will always choose og's or kush's. i think its kinda regional cuz certain areas get different stuff. im sure NY doesnt see og's like we see in cali and we dont see hazes like they see in NY, nobody really grows hazes out here so its almost impossible to find a real good one.

i shoulda put landraces, i accidently made 6 polls and didnt know what i should do for the 6th so i put skunk, landrace shoulda been on there cuz i know theres a lot of landrace lovers.

i was just curious of the universal favorites and not just my area which is og kush crazy.

also chem, diesel, og could all be the same family but i think theres enough varietys of each now to have their own families. and although kush is part of the name og kush its definitely not a kush, not a pure kush at least, maybe 25% bubba and master are pure kush's, a lot different.

grodog

Id say Diesel, although I like em all. So many people get the whole White/Triangle Kush confused. Quite annoying actually. The Triangle and the Triangle Kush are very different beasts imo..