What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG chem cookies + OG Kush cookies

moses wellfleet

Veteran
OG chem cookies 10 above ground, very healthy seeds, cracked within hours of getting wet!

OG Kush cookies 3 above ground!

Pics to follow tomorrow!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Moses,,,,
very best of luck with those,,
some winners to find for sure!,,,,
subbed,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
OG chem cookies

OG chem cookies

Here they are so far. Like I said these seeds were really healthy and vigorous! Not the norm in today's seed market based on previous experience!

Yes there is a leaf hopper sitting on the bottom left seedling. It has been dealt with!
picture.php

Gramse

What's the plan for them? For how long will you veg them? Final pot size? Nutes? Taking clones?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
What's the plan for them? For how long will you veg them? Final pot size? Nutes? Taking clones?

They will be grown organically in 15 gallon no till containers. I will veg about 8 weeks and then flip, as long as the clones have rooted. I will also be keeping males for breeding!

I will be topping them to get a nice canopy for overhead lighting. From pictures I have seen I think both OG chem cookies and OG Kush cookies would do well with vertical lighting, so I would like to do a couple vert runs with any keepers that I find!

Gramse

They will be grown organically in 15 gallon no till containers. I will veg about 8 weeks and then flip, as long as the clones have rooted. I will also be keeping males for breeding!

I will be topping them to get a nice canopy for overhead lighting. From pictures I have seen I think both OG chem cookies and OG Kush cookies would do well with vertical lighting, so I would like to do a couple vert runs with any keepers that I find!

Nice. They will grow into nice bushes in those big containers:) can't wait to see how this turns out.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Hope you get some chunky buds.

I have about 4-6 csg strains but unable to make anything happen. Now sending good vibes homie.

I wanted to get the og chem too but the new version is different from the orignal.

So what will your soil consist of. I wanted to do no till too. With 35-45 gl smart pots 1-2 plants per 1k.

Kill that shot homie

yts farmer

Veteran
Good luck with those mate.

Got some og chem cookies coming dowm myself
Shortly.

Had 5 or 6 females from regular seeds got couple nice looking phenos and some that dont look to great because of bud structure, but wont know what is what until harvest time.

20170210_184216.jpg

Peace

Gramse

How is everything going Moses? I'm looking forward to the next update!

A couple of days ago I flipped my next round of clones. Two ogkc, three biker Kush and one pineapple chunk is about to take off :dance013:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Hi Gramse I am still vegging maybe for another four weeks, to get them into the right shape. I have two nice looking OG Kush cookies declared females, and one with male flowers. I don't know what this means from fem seeds? I saw OJD's post about some fems showing male pre flowers. But these look like more than just pre flowers. I will post pics later!

Gramse

Hi Gramse I am still vegging maybe for another four weeks, to get them into the right shape. I have two nice looking OG Kush cookies declared females, and one with male flowers. I don't know what this means from fem seeds? I saw OJD's post about some fems showing male pre flowers. But these look like more than just pre flowers. I will post pics later!

A dude in the ladys room? Wtf.... I have never had any of those issue, at least not with csg. But I saw that post from ojd aswell. Maybe the dude change his mind and turn to the good side?