What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ OG bub's Collective Stash ~

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks! :wave:

Here I will post various snipped, drying, dried, and cured buds and hash. Ill update as frequently as I can.
If youve got something from HillTemple Collective in youre stash, or something you love and want to share with me, Id love to see it, feel free to post here.
enjoy yer stash!
Peace, bub.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bring on the resinous pics, ive got a few shots from a north#1 test nug from a friend.

G

I like the sounds of thos HTC beans. That PowerHouse sounds killer. I am gonna have to try them someday.

:yes:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll throw up a couple shots. First shot is some Jamaican jam buds, the second and third are North #1, and the last is a mix.

G

guest3854

Good stuff . I would love to see some of your Skunk . Plants and nugs would be killer to view . My area is in need of a bad ass skunk ! Your Sunshine looks like a yummy one .