What's new

OG (abusive cut)

I was wondering if anyone has grown some og (abusive) and how long they flowered it for.. mine is currently at 8 and a half weeks and attached are some pics of her in her 6th week of flowering..

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
lovly plant OGguerilla, im currantly vegging an abusive so would like to the answer too, iv heard around 70 days, hopefully some1 will chime in with more info.

stay safe..

Really how many weeks in veg are ya? did it come from a bean or clone.. mine was a clone.. are u planning on topping it? mine is and I've heard they do better topped..

mrbiggs

ICMag Donor
it is 5 weeks old from seed s1's (not really a fan of s1's but giving it a go)
topped in week 3 gonna veg for at least 8-9 weeks with multi top,gotta big up the yield..
i take it you got the original cut ?nice
is it easy to get elite cuts where you are?very underground here hard to get cuts..
im a seed whore.lol.

stay safe

lol.. yea its reasonably easy to get elite cuts if u have the right connections.. as I am in the west coast but the thing is if u have all females u can't make ur own seeds.. nice u topped it early and giving it plenty of time to recover and get all full of nodes and bud sites. u planning on taking clones? I'm planning on posting some new pics of my girl weds or thursday.. what other strains have u grown? What nutes u using I have only used organic on my baby and she has done quite well.. just wondering what the yield on her will be.. u planning on flowering outdoors?

i like ur pics of the snowdog and sour bubble.. didn't see any of ur babies of the abusive vegging.. I'm planning on starting a mini-breeding project of my own as well.. I plan to cross the abusive with sourdiesel, and my pre 98 bubba with sour diesel as well as the only male I posses as of right now is a sour diesel.. later on I can make even new crosses from my seed I harvest and even back cross to my elites to try to bring out the abusive potency in the sour abusive batch.. but thats a few months into the future..

Stay safe and may ur crop thrive!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I got one outside in the UK - as far as I know, I'm the only one trying one outdoors here on the forum - haven't seen anyone else's.

Probably got three weeks to go, assuming the weather doesn't kill it first. Not exactly high yielding in these conditions, but it's healthy and one of the more vigorous plants in the test. This was about three weeks ago - will have new pics at the weekend:

abusive outdoors

abusive outdoors

Well I guess me and u are the only one trying them outdoors.. but I do agree that it is a strudy plant outdoors.. mine has about a week and a half to reach 10 weeks.. which is most likely when i'll be chopping her..more pics tonight or tomorrow..

Day 61 pics

Day 61 pics

Well I'm currently at day 61 and counting down the days till I chop chop.. heres a few pics for ya guys to see.. have more to sort through and post later..

H

Habibi

i grew ogk abusive last year outdoors, im on the west coast as well. the clone is very easy to get from med clubs no need for connections on the west hahaha

anyway i ran mine about 10 weeks, yours is small but you should get some nice smoke out of it. clones are 10-20 bucks people who take the initiative to grow always get a good return on their investment and a nice learning experience

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I'll get some pics of mine on Sunday - the buds aren't huge, but frosty as hell, and it's purpling up nicely. I reckon another couple of weeks yet though at least.

Good to get some feedback

Good to get some feedback

Habibi thanx for the info on the abusive and ur pretty accurate on where it came from too..lol.. Here's some pics of the lovely lady at day 69.. planning on chopping soon..

H

Habibi

well you should definitely get that, lots of new people taking the initiative to grow their own herb its good