What's new

Official ICM 420 Growers/Breeders Cup 2011 Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
@icetoker: i pray that it wont happen again for a long time so that this cup (and all following) are safe.
but i heard that it could happen again this year as stated here. :shucks:

allstar-og

Hey guys,
Looking forward to meet up...... enter the breeders cup this year with some of our strains......and have a smoke with you guys..........
and catch up for last years volcano eruption.
PEACE
Allstar Genetics

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
I'm very sorry if this was asked but where do I find the form to print out for my entry. I was looking for the address but I can't find it. I was looking to mail this out tomorrow :).

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I'm very sorry if this was asked but where do I find the form to print out for my entry. I was looking for the address but I can't find it. I was looking to mail this out tomorrow :).

The entry form hasn't been posted yet...the address will be provided (by pm only), in mid March. We don't want entries being mailed in yet...to arrive and sit too long before ready to prepare the judge packages. I'll be posting the entry form in plenty of time, along with a post for entrants to pm me for the address, no worries. :ying:

Cannawinner

Veteran
..... have been kicking myself for the last year for missing the last cup..... and all because of eyjafjallajøkull!!!! which is in my home land and i have driven across on couple of occations on my snowmobile...bad mountain... bad mountain!!!!!

icetoker

Bad Mountain!!! SIT!!

My Sativa Judge pass payment posted off this morning via EMS.
:jump:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
DG said:
and have asked that the venue be one located within the centrum so that it's easily reached, either by walking, cycling, or a short tram ride.
:rtfo: :party: :dance013::dance013::dance013: :party: :rtfo:

P :smoke:

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
iam so excited to rent a bike again ... and cruising totally baked around the city all day long.
this is so much fun :jump:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i love riding around from coffee shop to coffee shop, will rent a bike on day 1. but i'm riding a bike all the time anyway. you do have to watch out for those trams and the tracks. seen people fall over due to panicking when trying to ride over some tram tracks. but if you take it "nice and easy" and watch what you are doing a bike is a wonderful way to get around central Amsterdam.

Ramius

Veteran
i love riding around from coffee shop to coffee shop, will rent a bike on day 1. but i'm riding a bike all the time anyway. you do have to watch out for those trams and the tracks. seen people fall over due to panicking when trying to ride over some tram tracks. but if you take it "nice and easy" and watch what you are doing a bike is a wonderful way to get around central Amsterdam.

Not such a great idea when you are completely baked out of your mind though :dance013:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Not such a great idea when you are completely baked out of your mind though :dance013:

chicken! lol, as i will be baked the whole time pretty much, this can't possibly apply to me :)

Amsterdam is a very bike friendly town, if you stick to bike lanes and side streets taking it nice and easy you will be fine. we can make a convoy and watch out for each other. but in the end every man or woman has to decide if they are fit to ride a bike or not. i do hope there will be a few who enjoy a good coffee shop crawl by bike. but for those that don't they can always catch up by tram taxi or foot.

in past years the bike tour has been part of the schedule for those who wished to. some will always just stay at HQ anyway, lol. when some of these guys get comfortable you ain't gonna move em...LOL

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
yeah gaius is right. it's not as bad as u think.
i have been several times to amsterdam and i always rent myself a bike to travel through the city instead of using the tram or taxi.
and most of the time i've been completely baked :D

but as said: everyone is responsible for himself. i can understand it if somebody feels not well and safe riding a bike completely baked.

H

Hoover_lungz

chicken! lol, as i will be baked the whole time pretty much, this can't possibly apply to me :)

Amsterdam is a very bike friendly town, if you stick to bike lanes and side streets taking it nice and easy you will be fine. we can make a convoy and watch out for each other. but in the end every man or woman has to decide if they are fit to ride a bike or not. i do hope there will be a few who enjoy a good coffee shop crawl by bike. but for those that don't they can always catch up by tram taxi or foot.

in past years the bike tour has been part of the schedule for those who wished to. some will always just stay at HQ anyway, lol. when some of these guys get comfortable you ain't gonna move em...LOL

Amsterdam is so bike friendly, that you have to be carefull not to get run over by a bike.:laughing:

REZDOG

Veteran
Hi All! :wave:
When in town,I LOVE to walk in Amsterdam,the cobblestones are older than most North American countries,and there's always plenty of beauty to see in the oddest places!
When walking is beat,a multiple-day tram pass is your best bet.
You get from one end of the Dam to the other,quickly.
After 1 a.m.,it's all about either a cab or a car service-Or you walk,drunk-Something else I quite fancy-drunk-walking in A'Damm. :D
I'd love to be in Amsterdam with you guys,I always have a blast! @ IC420's,but unfortunately,(my security concerns aside!) I'll be in a tiny village,in sweaty workshop in Asia,bargaining on and getting embroidery and screen-printing sourced & sorted out for the new RezWear line I've been working on for over a year.

My advice to n0obs is simple:
Buy your weed a HALF GRAM at a time.
Most weed in The Dam looks great,but burns like shite.
Finding this out after you spent 60E on 3g REALLY really (!!) sucks the big wazoo!
(Grey Area. Beautiful weed that rarely ever burns for shit,for example.)

Personally,I go to Amnesia first.
If they have any of Adam's Sour Diesel (Clone) scraps for sale,
I buy ALL of it.
If not,then I head to The Rojerij by Leidesplein and buy their "Sour Diesel" which is a sour d-dominant Sage N' Sour selection from THSeeds that they've has on their menu as "Sour Diesel" for about three years.
Also-Here's A Good Hint: Ask "Karma Genetics" what coffeeshop has the best in town-He's a great,stand-up guy (rare in Amsterdam!) and I'm sure he can point you in the right direction-Or even possibly hook you up,since he supplies several shops himself-And grows a mean OG Kush hisself',from what I hear. :)

....Have fun,All!

Cheers!

:jump:

B

baccas125

Good advise Rez!!! Comfortable walking shoes are a must. You should also have plenty of rain gear, a good rain coat and hat are priceless this time of the year. There will also be a large group of people riding bikes but that can be scary for a first timer.

Gaius dont forget we did loose a biker in the corner of the Rembrant Plein on the #4 tram tracks a few years ago.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
baccas, I was going to mention that....YES...you were there that year...felt so
bad for that fellow...broken bones. :comfort: Bikes are a nice way to get about, but,
is wise to be careful of the tram tracks, they are oddly just about the same size as a
bicycle tire and if you get caught in one... :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts