What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
u dont need that long of wick ,a inch or so below the cup is fine. Braided up sounds good to me.
just a note co2 is heaver than air, so a small fan to blow it around.
if your rooms r sealed good[meaning no intake or exzost] that co2 gen should produce pleany of co2 ,.
once every other day or so
u can dump off the water like stuff & still reuse whats left of the baking soda.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
u dont need that long of wick ,a inch or so below the cup is fine. Braided up sounds good to me.
just a note co2 is heaver than air, so a small fan to blow it around.
if your rooms r sealed good[meaning no intake or exzost] that co2 gen should produce pleany of co2 ,.
once every other day or so
u can dump off the water like stuff & still reuse whats left of the baking soda.

oh so it dont need to touch the soda?
my rooms not sealed sealed
its sealed in that the cooltubes pipe in from outside into the exhause, the ac also dumps into the exhaust
however
the ac draws air thrugh the bottom into the evaporator radiator thingy and out through said exhaust , at the other end is an 8" fan dumping into a humongous, as in 3 foot tall 1.5' round carbon filter
(johnny lives next door)
short story long, it does a great job of turning over the air in the room and absolutely killing any smells
so its a dump as much in the air from up top and pray for the best until i can get a meter

Well had the SPxGB germinating for 48 hours, hard shell wouldn't give, so I had to pop it forcefully. Hope it works. :) This SPxGB is a bad whamma jamma! Hahaha

Attachments

• 20170926_163607.jpg
    20170926_163607.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170926_163559.jpg
    20170926_163559.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
:tiphat::laughing: :dance013: :woohoo:
Foreskin removed.... Let's see how SPXGB blossoms. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170927_114155_469.jpg
    IMG_20170927_114155_469.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20170927_114155_470.jpg
    IMG_20170927_114155_470.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 22

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
my gk popped and i popped a couple ggsd's one is above ground and the other is pushing through and should be up tonight or the morning
we have a grow a comin!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i believe ima scale down my girls after this grow
maybe just go with 3 gal bags so i can try different stuff more often
i might even go smaller and just water more so i can run through all these seeds im poppin
my weed man gave me some seeds from a elbow of gsc last year and i just rediscivered em in the bottom of my freezer
most look immature and pale , but i popped em all to see if anything comes up

anywho, i have 3 seeds of buggear in mini cups and by next week should be ready for yogis and their first drink of fish sauce

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i have both ggsd's above ground
one gk
an in the soil pile of the last pops was a seedling shoot
so 3 knowns and one unknown bug sprout

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
so guys the moralof this story is
for most of bugs gear nad my setup,
just plant directly in some straight peat or coco
keep the soil moist , plant shallow
and be the fuck patient

so guys the moralof this story is
for most of bugs gear nad my setup,
just plant directly in some straight peat or coco
keep the soil moist , plant shallow
and be the fuck patient

I set them in pods already in the aeroponic to see if it'll help hit gro. Check back on it in a few days

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i believe ima scale down my girls after this grow
maybe just go with 3 gal bags so i can try different stuff more often
i might even go smaller and just water more so i can run through all these seeds im poppin
my weed man gave me some seeds from a elbow of gsc last year and i just rediscivered em in the bottom of my freezer
most look immature and pale , but i popped em all to see if anything comes up

anywho, i have 3 seeds of buggear in mini cups and by next week should be ready for yogis and their first drink of fish sauce

most every thing i gow is in 1 gal pots [coco]
except my seed runs, they r in 2 1/2- 3 gal pots in pro mix & coco
i like biger pots but they take up more room & i can get nice size buds in 1 gal coco , more pots means more verity & i like verity:woohoo:
+ i only have 6ft high

Latest posts

Latest posts