What's new

Official 2011 NFL Season thread.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The odds on that ticket SUCK! There have been 46 superbowls and only this ONE had a first score safety. Prior to this superbowl ZERO had first score safety so 50 to 1 on ANY safety for the first score would be OK, but 50 to 1 that NYG safety as the first score should have been closer to 100 to 1 odds.

Also dudes that bet 1K tickets on props like that have TONS of other tickets. Wonder how all of that guys tickets did?

:joint:

yeah, guys like that could have made many regular and/or obscure bets but a peek at his ticket might tell us that he was betting the Giants D to reign supreme.

and I'll lay odds on this statement,
"if that guy has to go back to Vegas to cash that ticket in most of that ca$h will likely never leave the city......."

Last edited:

BigDawg

All good. Giants and pats aren't my team but I wanted the giants to go to superbowl because I knew they would play good and are worthy of it since they did so great in the playoffs. I figured they would win against the pats. I knew it'd be close though. Was a great game & they deserved the win. A bit of shit talking can be fun sometimes but I don't like too much.

Looking forward to next year.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, all said each team earned their due, going to the big dance and losing is better than not going at all, there has to be appreciable pride in leading your conference.

I'm glad that with all the 'smack talking' 'trash talking' over players, teams, coaches and zebras that the thread was kept very civil; any infighting was sport/team based and that's what being a sports fan is all about, differing opinions were rallied vigorously but politely by everyone. This is the type of thread w/the potential to cause major shit slinging which was avoided despite the obvious passion of posting members throughout.

respect

Slangheat

actually losers are supposed to walk away quietly while winners are left to celebrate, don't believe me??? Then just look at the Super Bowl XLVI post game show, no Patriots on the field while all the rejoicing Giants are being interviewed. See? Still have your doubts? Then look @ any, ANY pro sporting contest and see what happens @ the end.

frank has every entitlement to his joy and how sad is it that the only juice you have left is to try to denigrate his upbringing to fall into line with your own jaded opinion of how a sports fan reacts to a win.

The Giants won, cocktail frank has won, the only poor sport is the one trying to chip away at another fan over bullshit.......

niner fan here, still stinging from the NFCCG .. but this is pretty much right on.

can't talk shit unless you're a giant right now :(

G

guest3901

picture.php

Btw,im a Patriots fan..they should of won but they blew it.
I mean a fuckin safety on their first possession..really!?WTF!
And those 2 dropped passes late in the 4th..come on..i could only shake my head in disgust and turn the channel.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wtf watts? that's 100% uncalled for.

thank you mods for removing that post.

Last edited:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
most watch television program in American history...

heard it on TV... something like 111,000,000 viewers...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most watch television program in American history...

heard it on TV... something like 111,000,000 viewers...

you'd have to go way back in my posts but when the conference games were done & it was going to be another Pats/Giants Bowl I predicted this was gonna be the most watched Super Bowl.

I also predict that this is going to be the most watched Super Bowl in history, a rematch just 4 years down the road out of two major sports venues, this is gonna play big.

yeah, there it is.......

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pass to Welker was Brady's fault. The ball was high and to the outside shoulder. Welker was wide open, but had to turn outside and off balance. He just needed to get it near him in front and lower.

And Bradys first pass, the intentional grounding, cost them 9 points. He should have known better than that.....

picture.php

Btw,im a Patriots fan..they should of won but they blew it.
I mean a fuckin safety on their first possession..really!?WTF!
And those 2 dropped passes late in the 4th..come on..i could only shake my head in disgust and turn the channel.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
yup, older Tom is not younger Tom...

with that said, the new Pats ain't the early 00's Pats either...

the dynasty is long over...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and now a quote from FoxSports

FoxSports said:
Back in Boston, by the end of the night, hundreds, maybe thousands, of riot police sort of hung out with nothing to do, no one to club.

Some of them stood in front of their motorcycles and posed for pictures with young, drunken women who were leaving bars in the Kenmore Square bar district by Fenway Park.

'no one to club', isn't that special, posing with young drunk chicks, your tax dollars at work

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
the dynasty is long over...

Maybe, maybe not.
Check out the odds for next years SB champ.
Pats are at #1 with 5-1 odds. Giants are down the list, #5 or # 6 if I remember.
Has a lot to do with division and schedule. But still.... :)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll be on my high horse til we get dethroned, thx :D

what the fuck is the point of sports without competitve banter?
i played multiple sports growing up and was a good sport about winning and losing.
but not behind closed doors.
besides, these NFL'ers get paid for this.
so now, technically speaking, it's a job.
and my guys clearly are better at their job compared to your guys.

on top of everything, we're talking NY/Boston.
you don't see the clear rivalry between the cities?

Watching lil Tommy sulk ranks up there w/ Buckner's Error.
nothing feels better than putting it on Beantown.
there's always next year, champ

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
heels yea gmen fucked up the pats !!!
next year im callin Panthers bishes !
cam will do it , if anyone can its cam !

Latest posts

Latest posts