What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official 2011 NFL Season thread.......

Marick23

bring back kenny o'brien!

and ftr, if the saints beat the niners, no way in hell the giants won in n'awlins.
i would have had shit thrown back in my face and wouldn't have all these nifty avatars and sigpix :D

The saints didn't win.....

Giants did... Look for us next season... What?

H

Homer J Pimpin

Is there a thread for this year? search will not find it......so post a link someone.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HOVAH2.0

As a born and breed southeastener, i know football and after relocating to the bay area i have to say the Oakland Raiders STINK!! They look like shit, i nominated the the locker room for the next terrorist attack!!
'Lol :)

H

Homer J Pimpin

believe it or not the raiders are better this year......Don't get me wrong Carson Palmer is no Big Ben but hes a far cry from JaMarcus Russel.

jamarcus-trenell-russelljpg-38c9774c7302a86a_large.jpg

H

Homer J Pimpin

niners are solid top to bottom......I allways knew Alex Smith would turn out to be a good qb.....even when everyone else doubted him.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
9ners goin all the way this year baby! I was at the nfc championship, lots uh rookie mistakes... This year they aint rookies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
fuckin awesome day of football yesterday....that patriots/cards and the giants/bucs....amazing games.

good to see the 49ers handle bizz...alex smith proved his toughness throwing a TD with his nose leaking blood everywhere...dude really stepped his game up, no INTs in 200+ passes.

the raiders are absolute GARBAGE. reggie bush was running circles around them like the greased up deaf guy....9ers would never miss that many tackles...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Tell me u a niner krunch....

Oh Ya! Been A Niner Since I Was A wee Little boy, we have some decent icmag party's at the 'Stick...

This Is In My Store!!
My bro designed it, him and my daughter painted it. Going up on the wall later today. Its Carson Palmer on there....
The shirts are my design...

avant gardener

Veteran
hope the oakland-philly game is in the bay next year.
i'll round up some of my east coast homeys and see if we can't get ourselves stabbed.
it'll be just like old times.
i grew up with eagles tickets and driving up to the meadowlands for the away games.
by comparison, chargers games are like sitting through a 3 hour church service.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Steelers are gonna put a ass woopin' of epic proportions on the Raiders this weekend.......Carson Palmer might even retire from shame after the game is over.......I remember when he was a bungle and was shit talking Troy Polomalu before a game one week......Troy picked him off twice that game.......1 of them for 6...In fact Troy has picked off Carson in every single game they have ever played, not that that is hard to do cause carson is the best weapon of every secondary he faces....The guy is a interception machine......Might be the best "double agent" since Bret Farve....but the difference is Bret Farve was a winner and Carson is a whiner

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Homer, it wasn't good enough you guys took his knee out in that 2006 playoff game? Now you wanna make him quit for good? LOL, JK. But I respectfully disagree I think he was and still is a quality QB, I think he is a perfect example of how a player can't win if he isn't with the right coaches/team management, thats why archie was so involved with both his kids. Places like Pitts, NE, Balt, NYG, etc... are places that have excellent coaches along with a consistently strong front office year in and out. Carson put up with a ton of BS in Cinncy, Chad Johnson as your number 1 and all those guys who were arrested on those teams must have not been easy to deal with...then he gets dealt to oakland, one of the worse run franchises since they lost that superbowl and they've been thru a million coaches....If you look at his numbers so far this year : 60% comp, 670 yards passing, 2 td's and 1 int, I am sure he could win somewhere he proved that in cinncy but he ain't that good to pull oakland out the dumps I admit that.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I secretly root for Carson......I'll agree it's all in the system but also believe guys like Ben or Brady or Eli or Peyton could win anywhere with any system..But yea I'll root for Carson he's better than a few guy's I can think of like Romo....J/k.....That said he's the enemy this weekend.And hey OchoCinco was pretty decent when he kept his mouth shut and played.But yea the Raiders have been in shambles since they fired Gruden.I bet they could have won the super bowl the year we all learned of the tuck rule......

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Homer, I hear where your coming from but IMO I think there are a few franchises that no QB can win at. Do you think any of those QB's you mentioned could turn around Oakland, Jac, Minny, or Buff (just the teams off the top of my head). Personally I don't think so, even if your that good its hard to win anything all by yourself or win at a franchise that is ran like shit....Also I agree Chad was an excellent WR but man what an annoying immature kid he seems like to deal with, he'll be one of those players who will broke in ten years after making millions in his life. And o yes that tuck rule that was just another one of those calls NE got in those dynasty teams, I hated those teams they used to get EVERY call their way, plus I just can't stand NE/bosoton fans in general. One more thing Steelers are gonna probably win but I think it stays a little closer than people think Steelers got no run game and probably one of the worst O lines in the nfl right now, Oakland has an excellent d-line and RUN DMC....with harrison and troy P out that D always looks a little different.

H

Homer J Pimpin

The steelers won the superbowl with a worse o line but it's pretty pathetic Ill grant ya that I feel bad cause we got really good backs who cant get a lineman to block for them....Ben makes that whole o go...basicly running for his life and avoiding the free rushers that come every play....Troy is not the Troy of old I'm sad to say....he's a shell now and close to the end...Harrison is a wrecking crew but the kids filling in have been on point....I honestly do think A guy like Brady or Ben could turn around some of those aweful teams you mentioned...And no I dont expect it to be a walk in the park in oakland they seem to have our number they beat our ass when they were 2-10 and we were 10-2....Seymore the dirty fuck that he is was in the backfield every play till he got ejected...I wonder where Richard Seymore learned to play dirty like a punk.And I'm with ya on The Pat's and thier fans........Hate um........Ive said it before I like seeing the pats loose allmost as much as I like seeing Pittsburgh win..I think Bellicheck is a cheat and a arogant fuck.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Got ne Kyle Williams jerseys for sale there brotha.... Let's go giants ... 2011 Super Bowl champs and NFC championship MVP Kyle Williams that's my boy he loves the cookies specially in the 3rd and 4 th quarter..lol

Latest posts

Latest posts