What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

NuggyBuds

LOL Negative Nuggy!!
I love that... I'm using that one.

I'm just thinking that the maturation time for the plant, even going straight into 12/12 will be far longer than the time it takes for the roots to get bound and strangle the plants.

Even if you trimmed the roots bonsai style (which the winner of this will no doubt have to do) I think that the plant/root ball will be too small to withstand that stress, and will either kill or hermi the plant.

I love to be proven wrong, it's more interesting when things unexpected happen. Good luck to all I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. This contest will be nothing if not fasinating. :chin:

kooki

Im using bagseed so expecting it to possibly hermi as it is lol :D as for wether it can go full term to harvest, well ive never tried with such a tiny container , i too think its an interesting experiment. I agree also some root trimming is gonna be needed, bonsai tree's can be kept in pretty small containers this way, tho ive never seen a bonsai plant kept in such a small container either lol.. small compared to its size yes, but 1oz small no. Also manipulation of light cycle cld be used, maybe drop to 8/16 on/off ?? etc see if u can get the plant to flower n end sooner by dropping the time every other week, thats mainly my plan, start 12/12, then 11/13 and drop an hour each week till 8/16 maybe .... :wave: neggynug :D we all loves ya u know that.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2/6 are breaking surface......you guys are going to like my container choice...... Let ya hang in suspense for a minute.... will post a pic after they're up..... :canabis:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Cool Nuggy :D

It seemed as if you were just pointing out the bad without adding any good. You have added good so on we go to grow a massive forest of mini budz!

The question is, how much do roots grow while in flowering? Veg growth stops so perhaps the roots slow or stop as well to put all the plant's energy into making flowers for survival of the species.

I wouldn't be so quick to doubt Mother Nature and this amazing, persecuted, misunderstood, wonderful plant. I suspect we might all be surprised.

As for the hermie'ing, that happens lots in supposed 'optimum' conditions so that doesn't stress me....figgers, though, the one time I wanted bananas by light poisoning it didn't work :D......guess she was a good pheno for that. RIP CaliOxNL#5. :badday:

Peace all and good karma to your gardens.

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hey people he we are, the 2 seeds have sprouted and the clone has rooted.

Let the fun begin.

The seeds are hindu kush and the clone is MK ULTRA

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good guys! Watching these 2 girls emerge by the minute.... You can almost see them move..... :canabis:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
doh!!!! I better go water...damn, I think I'm gonna have to set-up some kind of mechanical dripper for these bad boys.

Heady if I fail on your behalf then I'll be the one sporting the new signature.

"I made Heady prove Neggynugs right!" .... yikes
BG

NuggyBuds

Deal heady... I'll do the same.

You sure that's an ounce pipeline? I'm thinking it's less. LOL I hope that one wins.

Last edited:

kooki

looks like a kazoo? vibrating buzzy humming sound thing kids have lol... nice one pipe , top class :yes:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup its a Kazoo alright! Thanks guys! I bet she does well! Sorry to say, but I'm not finishing these gals till October...... I'll keep them in here till weather warms up.... about another 6 weeks! :canabis: