What's new

offical groups oppsoing Prop 19

J

JackTheGrower

Combine that with the fact that the Cannabis laws & hate are not based on any kind of factual data. Is it too much to ask that Cannabis laws be based on actual fucking science?! May we have an objective view of the biology please?! All this while there are very real dangers to our health in almost all of the food & water supply. This is a war on people.

If you look at the whole planet, objectively, with the good health of all biology in mind, then it's clear that EVERYONE needs to smoke a doobie and re-think what we're doing here...

The Latest crapola is "Everyone will be stoned at work." Try this one.

http://informant.kalwnews.org/2010/08/marijuana-monday-stoned-at-work/

A shining example of construing dis-congruent concepts to mislead.

It's like really old school anti-pot rhetoric the likes I have not seen for many moons.
So out dated in our current media-savy Internet realm that it's very laughable.

Whoever leaned on those old skills has been sheltered from the progressive movement and will be speaking to deaf ears.. Literally. Old folks will identify with that not the Young.. Well maybe the really young who cannot separate two concepts.

T

treefrog

Right, because being stoned at work is such a great buzz!
Well, it is if you're a musician:D

Someone needs to invent a THC detecting device that doesn't go by metabolites, but can tell if one is stoned at the moment, like a breathalyzer. Such a device would make our cause much easier.

J

JackTheGrower

I do understand that sales are not addressed in Prop 215 so there seems to be some legal grey areas between prop 19 and prop 215.

I have to agree that Prop 215 never focused on protecting Medical and that it was a later thought to add some protections.
Is it possible that Prop 215 would eliminate medical gardens over 25 sq ft?

Latest posts

Latest posts