What's new

Off To Amsterdam in 7 Days ? (What Shall I Expect)

L

longearedfriend

:) I figured that the purse is his ladie's, I was also surprised to see her riding in high heels but I guess it's not a problem :)

still very funny

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

imo just do one coffee shop after another, fuck the museums. the next time you visit all the coffee shops will be closed to tourists and THAT'S when you do the museums etc.......

ResinKing

imo just do one coffee shop after another, fuck the museums. the next time you visit all the coffee shops will be closed to tourists and THAT'S when you do the museums etc.......

They have been talking about them closing for 10 years ! imo they wont close anytime soon , the Dutch make a alot of money from tourism , take away the coffeeshops will result in alot less tourists which will mean less money. Of course people will still visit Amsterdam but it made its name for one reason and it isnt Anne Frank. You never know what way it will go in the future.
I will visit many coffeeshops , smoke alot of pot , all while soaking in the rest of the city.

anavar

the coffeeshops won't dissapear but the government want to turn them into members only clubs, restricting acces to citizens of the netherlands only.

and if you want less touristy coffeeshops you could go to a nearby city (20 km from amsterdam) called haarlem. the prices are lower and quality is generally good. haarlem has around 30 coffeeshops and you can easily get there by train.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you had a safe trip, man?
Did you enjoy yourself in big Dam?
Tell us your experience!
some fresh new infos are always welcomed...:)
take care
Dr.P

H

H^2o2

Your girlfriend knows about the boomers right? Id say expect lots of weed, a couple good Belgian beers (I know its Holland) and tons of pussy. White, black, Asian you name it you can fuck it. Check out the Banananbar in the red light district - pay the extra $10 and go upstairs. Naked chicks fill your beer and let you eat bananas out of their pussy (no actual contact). There is other contact though, I massaged the shit out of this gorgeous blondes naked ASS and tits while sitting at the bar with my buddies for about an hour. Also, you'll find French fry stands - get it with tartar sauce. And don't use the currency exchanges, they rip you off.

H

H^2o2

My spellcheck sucks boomers is supposed to read hookers
Pussy pussy pussy
Why bring your sweetheart to pussy heaven?

Big Eggy

Veteran
Expect to not be able to smoke 1g fast enought to sample the next.

Expect to be nearly run over by Bicycles & Trams at least 10 times a day.

Latest posts

Latest posts