What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

odlings hjälp

Bara en fråga ??

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

Menar dem om man lägger för mycket näring och löven blir utbrännda ska man rentvätta krukan genom 2 * krukans storlek med vatten för att få bort allt ?

Update:

B

bonecarver_OG

ser bra ut

ge ingen näring! pa ett tag ok?!?!

och snälla skicka inte PM om odlings hjälp - jag tror vi alla gör vad vi kan.

terra leaves SKA INTE SPRAYAS. vattna med det! skicka en länk där det star att det ska sprayas - För det later inte KLOKT!

ge INTE fór mycket näring.. ser ut some det är pa väg att bli för mökrt grönt.. inte bra tecken!

okej tack bonecarver_OG... dem är rätt ljusa de för mörkt i mitt rum, har täckt för fönstren så min camera är inte värdens bästa 5megapix.. camera... men tror du att det går sätta dem i blom nu ? en är 36cm mittersta: 17cm och dem 2 minsta 13.5cm

Hej !

Ville bara kolla upp en grej, va är de för fel på mina plantors blad ?
Om ni kollar, så ser ni sprickor i löven, avbrutet löv, lite gula färger..
Lampans avstånd är 40-60 cm beroende på plantas storlek de dem mindre plantorna som har på sig problemet.

Last edited:

Hyoglossus

Det ser ut mycket vackert.

God damn, it's been years since I last wrote Swedish :D
Obligatory in our school system for at least 3 years. But I've always liked Sverige
I like the way it sounds :D I'm not gay though...

Anyways, nice plants. What strain are they?

P's

C

curts1

"I´m not gay though!" -that does make it hard to guess where you´re from bro!

I can´t wait for spring so I can get a new grow going, I have four new strains to try out, one is a test grow -quiet an honor for a nube!

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe im from finnish origin and the finns in general seem to think swedes are a bit gay.. hehe i give it same importance as the fact swedes make jokes about norwegians. - its just really not very seriously ment.

anyway the historical reason is i think the big back stabb the swedes gave the finns during the second world war.

anyway .. history lesson finished..

things looking good. you see you didnt have to worry so much?

about now if you notice some yellowing in the bottom leaf you can give a small dose of nutes. go low - dont give more than 25% dose for example.

good luck

peace

thanks bonecarver_OG,
Yeah i just let the flower grow, i have give terra leavs low dosage.
U had right dont worry so mutch... PS

Hyoglossus:

Haha najs its always a beginning :) i dont know yet.... its indoor mix..maby northem light, graipfruit,cinmo.... we will se later maby

Thx everyone :roll:

C

cdd

they look good :) i would put something under the small one's to get an even canopy though...
How far away is your hps?

I have put things under the smaller once, but they grow they own way :]
30-46cm for now, gonna chnge laten when the buds coming out like 25-30cm :] thanks cdd peace god night sleep sweet

tack bonecarver_OG men lampan lyser bäst på vänster sida, blev lite fel när jag borrade hål i garderoben :[ haha.. men jag gör det imon. tack iallfall