What's new

OD looking at autos

CoCoSativas

So I'm looking at auto flower plants. Giving a breeder a shot to wow me please pm me or drop some pics and shit here impress me! I'll showcase something if it's really good.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm looking at auto flower plants. Giving a breeder a shot to wow me please pm me or drop some pics and shit here impress me! I'll showcase something if it's really good.

A few breeders are on here besides the commercial breeders...look, investigate. We have a section - look at Private Breeders thread.

CoCoSativas

A few breeders are on here besides the commercial breeders...look, investigate. We have a section - look at Private Breeders thread.

I'm more looking for you guys to impress me. I'm skeptical of autos and not that interested in parting with with garden space unless someone blows my mind. Pics, claims (true or not) something, anything.

At least lure me into your section man. I don't need a link I'm not that lazy just dangle some carrot

This section is pretty slow. Not much happening here. I should've posted in coco but oh well. My sig links current grow, the sour crack will harvest this weekend. Looks and smells yummy.

mr.brunch

Veteran
The Dutch passion auto line up is performing well, and grow fkin quick!
Never run autos before in all my years growing, but the auto Brooklyn sunrise are stinkin and stacking well, 8 weeks in from sprout so 2 ish weeks left. Will throw a couple pics on when done.
If they yield well I may switch to autos most of the time.

My 2c.

ziel-zielona

Medicine Grow
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys :D

Yield is main idea but dont forget about taste ...

Diesel Ryder2 x AK47 fem by Grzech Grow Seeds

picture.php

ZZ

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Here's some auto's I did a couple years back. Roadrunner#2 from Dinafem and Pandora from Paradise seeds. All were either in 5 gal. pails or 7 gal. grow bags.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

blue_tick

those look good DTOG. might need to check them out myself. how they smoke

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
those look good DTOG. might need to check them out myself. how they smoke

Those were awesome. Potent smoke. The RR#2's smelled and tasted peppery. The Pandora was kinda fruity and hashy tasting. They were the best results I have had with auto's. Planted outside in the beginning of June. They got direct sunlight all day from 8 a.m. until 7 p.m. or so.

Tynehead Tom

I've got a small Azure Rocket in my greenhouse. It's doing everything Aridbud said it would do. Very hardy, it's one of the few in there that has not been touched by bugs.
it is 6 weeks from seed and started flowering about 2 weeks ago maybe 3.
I think if I went for outdoor autos (these were seedbay freebies) , I would certainly try some other afterthought auto varieties. I like it when a breeder tells me what to expect and doesn't sugar coat it ;)
keeping track of this one in my outdoor diary with pics n stuff and end of season report in a few weeks.

CoCoSativas

I've got a small Azure Rocket in my greenhouse. It's doing everything Aridbud said it would do. Very hardy, it's one of the few in there that has not been touched by bugs.
it is 6 weeks from seed and started flowering about 2 weeks ago maybe 3.
I think if I went for outdoor autos (these were seedbay freebies) , I would certainly try some other afterthought auto varieties. I like it when a breeder tells me what to expect and doesn't sugar coat it ;)
keeping track of this one in my outdoor diary with pics n stuff and end of season report in a few weeks.

Bugs don't eat autos?

A vendor decided to sed me some autos. I'm stoked

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Bugs will most certainly eat auto's. 2 years ago I had a bunch of Lowryder fem's I made. Slugs were destroying them. Killed the slugs, but the ones they hit never recovered.

rockymountainJ

I grew mephisto SODK earlier this year. Was good OD. Prob best flavored plant I grew. She just chilled in my veg tent and got abused.... was still good smoke!!

Tynehead Tom

Bugs don't eat autos?

A vendor decided to sed me some autos. I'm stoked

I wouldn't go as far as to claim that LOL
all plants vary in their resistance to insect attack.
In my greenhouse right now, the bugs have not touched the shiskaberry 3 f2 bush , the Azure rocket auto, and the OJSDKB f2.

all the other plants have evidence of several different garden bugs having a munch here and there. Nothing worthy of concern but there is signs.
bugs seen in my garden include ants, several kinds of leaf hopper, thrips, small catepillars ect. What I also have in the greenhouse tho is a healthy population of various small wasps, dragon and damsel flies , a few garden spiders here n there. So there is a balance happening. I did spray with scotts ecosense bug b gon , as a precaution against those catepillars as they can eat a lot of foliage per day.

so, my only experience with autos is this plant and the others already culled for non performance or they were male. Bugs haven't touched the azure rocket. Tiny plants though, you would need lots of them to make a decent weight. Starting to get frosty and smell real nice too ;)

I like the azure rocket. I used a male to make some crosses/autos. Just finished one that turned out to be in my top 3. It's a Chem sis x Neville haze x 501st OG crossed with azure rocket. Amazing burning rubber / lemon smell and taste. Incredible high, beautiful reddish purple finish to her.

CoCoSativas

I like the azure rocket. I used a male to make some crosses/autos. Just finished one that turned out to be in my top 3. It's a Chem sis x Neville haze x 501st OG crossed with azure rocket. Amazing burning rubber / lemon smell and taste. Incredible high, beautiful reddish purple finish to her.

Fuck that sounds tight buddy

CoCoSativas

Fastbuds has stepped up for a showcase and has managed to secure a entire m2 for this.

I know some are not into fastbuds but I want to give them a chance. There are other auto makers I wish to check out but I had been talking to them for a bit and they made up their mind not long after the thread was posted. I wil give other auto makers a shot for sure.

Aridbud has some neat lookers and good reviews. Maybe at a later time he would wish to do a side by side against another auto maker? I would open my garden to his products as he has nothing but pleased customers

The auto guy who impresses me most gets my outdoor biz from now on and my endorsement.

I am not looking to take in autos from a million guys CGS has also offered to put up some offerings maybe I will talk to a few guys and line up my whole room of autos.

I like OG, chems and sours lately auto makers with such offerings will be given priority. Not because I'm a hypester aND only want what's popular I used to avoid it but the plants from those lines work best for my back pain. A auto diesel is pretty top on my list CGS has one I'm very likely to try.

I would love to accept stuff from everyone however I am constrained by space I grow in my own home. I have a friend who's local I can probably get autos into his room but he's not a icmag member so at this time my focus is to check out autos for myself

Latest posts

Latest posts