What's new

Obsoul33t's AlienDawg Cut

Jbonez

Veteran
"I cant back my bullshit so I dont care".

Nice one bro... Dismantled by your own ego.

I rest my case.

monsoon

its because of situations like this that there are so many false cuts around everywhere. its too hard to trace them back.

Kinda funny to see how stories only go "so far" back.

I knew/was on a private trading list with the guys who bred "Tech" (Technology) Kush in the mid 2000's before any "Alien" tag was placed upon it or before any of the players who are credited here with spreading it had it in house.

So does anybody know what historic/tragic event sparked the name "Tech" Kush?

OBSoul33t

Kinda funny to see how stories only go "so far" back.

I knew/was on a private trading list with the guys who bred "Tech" (Technology) Kush in the mid 2000's before any "Alien" tag was placed upon it or before any of the players who are credited here with spreading it had it in house.

So does anybody know what historic/tragic event sparked the name "Tech" Kush?

this is not true info , i have never heard of "tech kush" and if it existed it has nothing to do with the Alien tech from me it's just a name we put on a landrace ... I have never been a member of a private trading site either ..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I grow Landrace Indicas and I dont belive OBS fake story.... When growing Landrace Indicas from the Middle East Indoors... 25-35% of the females hermie hardcore from never being grown indoors and phenos there are phenos that take forever to flower.. You magically got 1-2 seeds and had zero issues and perfect flowering times.. Not to mention Alien whatever looks like nothing anyone hasnt seen 5 million times... HYPE HYPE HYPE.....

Last edited by a moderator:

OBSoul33t

I grow Landrace Indicas and I dont belive OBS fake story.... When growing Landrace Indicas from the Middle East Indoors... 25-35% of the females hermie hardcore from never being grown indoors and phenos there are phenos that take forever to flower.. You magically got 1-2 seeds and had zero issues and perfect flowering times.. Not to mention Alien whatever looks like nothing anyone hasnt seen 5 million times... HYPE HYPE HYPE....

im not going into a battle over this i stand by my word ...

seems like a clique has an axe to grind with me .... grind it elsewhere im not interested..

you have never met me and you have no way to honestly judge the man i am ..

Last edited by a moderator:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow yet another thread that goes to shit because a bunch of kiddies are fighting over who has what and who's responsible for what.

It's funny how when the Alein tech genetics first came out nobody was saying it was there work but OBSoul33t. But as soon as the shit starts blowing up every where you got haters all over the place claiming the mans a liar.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alien technology? LOL

078-2.jpg

Keep it civil pls...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
tbh no one can prove the origins of most of these cuts so whats the point? the stories behind the cut is important but surely the smoke and the growing is the most important thing here..

theJointedOne

Veteran
AlienDawg...ive heard good things, especially when shes playing outside

love to run her someday,

great work Ob

NORCAL!!!

ROOTWISE

Veteran
I ran two different phenos of original F1 AlienDawg outside and they each blew me away. I'll probably just be running those two next year and maybe throw in one ChemD just cause I love her....

Here are a couple pics like you originally asked for...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El ChOrizO

Im obviously referencing the fear based ego driven response to those you perceive are unaware you exist under your SN..

I just see how you post like you are the shit and almost never contribute to anything other than to stunt yourself..

As for this reply? I wont address something so incomprehensible, the stink of your bs is unreal and when and if humility befriends you, Ill start paying attention.. Try helping instead of stopping by to say "Oh well I got this, but fuck off find it on your own".

Call it like I see it...
Somebody got played!
I do not post much, but read here a ton.
I must say that Krunchbubble seems like he is always full of shit.
What a fag

tbh no one can prove the origins of most of these cuts so whats the point? the stories behind the cut is important but surely the smoke and the growing is the most important thing here..

I can prove the origins of the cuts which I'll bring to the table. I'll grow from seed for the most part. I'll keep accurate threads and update often.

That's the beauty of this place, documenting things, what we say, grow, and show to the rest of the community, for posterity.

Can we please go back to speaking about this fucking beautiful plant, which I now have to go read plethora's about....

Man, I'm so far behind. Just a couple years I put this down. Anyhow, Alien marijuana, people.

Pictures!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Amazing Alien dawg f1 is one of my canna unicorns well that and alien4 you killed it props and respect to big OBS with out you dawg we would have never had the chance to try these amazing genetics. At least I have quite a few 20 to 30 lemon aliendawg beans to run through (alien dawg f1 cherry pheno x lemon kush( lemon g13 x afgani kush) thanks to my man alien prolly the closest thing I will ever get to the original alien dawg f1 cherry pheno but I'm happy and great full to have these to try and find an alien dawg dom pheno witch I'm sure are there and if not the f2's will I plan to make. any way killer job on that out door hommie you killed it for sure!!

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Amazing Alien dawg f1 is one of my canna unicorns well that and alien4 you killed it props and respect to big OBS with out you dawg we would have never had the chance to try these amazing genetics. At least I have quite a few 20 to 30 lemon aliendawg beans to run through (alien dawg f1 cherry pheno x lemon kush( lemon g13 x afgani kush) thanks to my man alien prolly the closest thing I will ever get to the original alien dawg f1 cherry pheno but I'm happy and great full to have these to try and find an alien dawg dom pheno witch I'm sure are there and if not the f2's will I plan to make. any way killer job on that out door hommie you killed it for sure!!

thats right dawg.. holla dawg. arf arf.. wu-tang! LOL :laughing:

Who's holding out on these aliendawg beans? I'm on the search for this holy grail of a strain, so far the closest match I've found is aliendawg v2, tresdawg ix, and stardawg. Do any of y'all have guidance, tips or suggestions for my quest?

Thanks and bless Ya!!!

SoulSynergySoil