What's new

Obama will Prosecute Medical Marijuana Providers

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
It's ironic that people bitch and whine so much about Obama's stimulus package when Bush's was just as big, but only targeted to the yacht owning (read: rich asshole) SOBs who got us into the economic crisis in the first place.

Arrrgh Oh boy stop the partisan presses...
Obamas first 100 days have seen the dem controlled congress (all on their own) out spend ALL 43 presidents that preceded him combined, and he, pelosi, reed are now just getting started. Like another president once said "we aint seen nothing yet"

"just as big" haaa please don't partisan piss on my leg and tell me it's raining !

Now then, this thread is supposed to be about whether or not the Obama administration will stop the fed dea mmj raids in mmj legal states and support the States constitutional right to make their own laws without federal interference...like he has promised to do.

Their has been many mixed signals, but for now it's time for us to sit back and wait and see if this will come to fruition, or if it's just another big political lie.

I am closing this thread and ask that IC members NOT make any more partisan arguments until we finally see whether or not Obama really does represent any real "change we can believe in".

Feel free to start another thread when we see real new evidence of which way the ball will bounce on this issue, but please NOT before.

IC mags political forum is specifically for "Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation" PERIOD !
It is NOT for people on either side of the isles to argue their partisan mindsets as evidenced in this thread.

Nuff said... thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.