What's new

Obama To Answer Online Questions: Will Marijuana Legalization Be Top Question Again ?

Obama To Answer Online Questions: Will Marijuana Legalization Be Top Question Again ?

• yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STRAINZ

Everyone else is talking.....can't sweep this under the rug!

From Norml:

As NORML’s Russ Belville blogged yesterday, marijuana’s popularity is not just limited the top 10 questions. In fact, the top 100 most popular questions (See them here.) posed to the President are about marijuana and drug law reform.

In the minds of the mainstream media, that is a statement just too big to ignore:

USA Today: Obama’s questions from YouTube deal mostly with legalizing pot

The Politico: Obama is urged to talk about drugs

Huffington Post: Obama Barraged By Pot Questions For Upcoming YouTube Town Hall

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
what the fuck is with the james lipton questions??? are they serious with this shit?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i'll say this..
as a lifelong libertarian and having never voted for a (D) in my life.
if he even addresses it(other than to laugh at us yet again) he will get my 2012!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
i'll say this..
as a lifelong libertarian and having never voted for a (D) in my life.
if he even addresses it(other than to laugh at us yet again) he will get my 2012!

I will never be voting for any Democrat or Republican again, I had high hopes for Obama but he has done a good job of shitting on them.

Are you kidding me?
You're going to come in here with that tired old debunked birther crap?
Why are you even here?
Shouldn't you be attending a tea party rally now?

People like this^^^ are the biggest obstacles to progress.
Try thinking for yourself for a change, and applying a little critical thinking to what you hear on Faux news.

People who support criminals are the biggest obstacle to progress, or did you like losing your job. how's that jobless recovery going? Has he bailed you out yet?

Oh yea i am not affiliated with any party and don't watch any news at all.

I don't know about you but $12 of food now costs me $50.

Are you kidding me? the Governor of Hawaii says no birth certificate exists for him in Hawaii.

I'm truly sorry you can't see the truth and support a criminal and believe in him as well.

When you come to you senses you may not be able anymore to stand beside anyone and yell traitor at the king.

Sorry about my spelling.

This has been an airing of my opinion not to be confused with facts even though it resembles facts. If you don't like my opinion please feel free to ignore it. It is not necessary to throw any more stones. i have said my peace and do not wish to argue here on this site.

I accept the apology of the above person and extend one for my response.

:thank you:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
looks like hes reading from a script on this drug quesiton. seem him looking down to his left every other sentance...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts