What's new

Obama Declares All-Out War on Medical Marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At no time did Obama say he was going to legalize marijuana. But you guys can spin it any way you like. It's your story.....

And yes I'm in the United States. And I've seen firsthand the dispensories grow in numbers while Obama has been President. Do a Google search and learn something. I also know 2 people that are in prison still to this day for MM while Bush was in Office that wouldn't be under the current Obama policies.... How quickly people forget......

I also remember telling the people from Cali that wanted 19 to fail that if it did the Govt was going to see what was going on and they would crack down on things because of the amount of money people were making. It's the way it is people. The Govt isn't going to continue to let people make tons of tax free dollars. You had a chance to legalize. You chose not to. What do you expect? They're going to get their piece of the pie one way or another. It's the way it is, and it's the way it's going to continue to be. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is......

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Bin this Puppy. The long n short of this IMHO? We still B FUCKED. I think it was That Hopin for Change that lead some to Expect a little more. Not Less

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There you go. Well said.

Almost all raids have involved illegal activity above and beyond what 215 allows. But some of these people will have you believe that 200, 215 compliant businesses were raided.

Or maybe there are waaaaaaaaaaay more dispenseraries now then there were back in the day because only the shady places are getting busted now. Before, anyone was fair game.

2 raids in MI I can think of off the top of my head were caused by people pushing their luck. One was importing lots of weed from Cali and got caught, and the other was selling coke and heroin out the back door and got caught.

All the other ones are going along just fine.

bentom187

Veteran
RON PAUL 2012 ,if you want any chance of a peacfull future,thats the straight foward aproach and it will work.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Probably gonna get flamed for this, but not ALL the greed is coming from the side of the govt. and establishment big business.

If there wasn't so much $$ involved, maybe it could just be more about compassion and healing...

ehhh i have to disagree. just look at WAMM. im sure that the people who are 100% for profit and flaunt their earnings will be bigger targets, but it also shows that even if your all about compassion and healing that you will still get taken down...

also remember obama is facing a huge republican turn out to get him out of office in 2012. i saw a bumper sticker on somones car yesterday that said OBAMA. 3 years down - 1 to go...

we might see more of the CHANGE we all hoped for if he gets in a second term....

and even though im 100% behind ron paul. i dont think hes got a chance. even though hes correct on everything he says , the timing is foul. hes TOO radical. if he would just scale down his pro drug anti gov a little until he GETS into office, he would be able to do better in primary. but trying to convince the public to legalize all drugs while campaigning to become president will always cause him to lose. even if wat hes saying is the right thing to do....

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There you go. Well said.

Almost all raids have involved illegal activity above and beyond what 215 allows. But some of these people will have you believe that 200, 215 compliant businesses were raided.

The thing that concerns me is not whether these places were 215 compliant, nor even what the feds are doing. The problem is the message. If you look back to VTA's post #153, there are quotes in there from the Shasta County Sheriff and the Redding Chief of Police. Both of them are treating this as a "new direction" for enforcement. And yes, this is exactly what many of us predicted would happen if 19 was voted down. Every goddamn article I read mentions how California voted not to legalize, and nothing mentions by what a slim margin that loss took place.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
The thing that concerns me is not whether these places were 215 compliant, nor even what the feds are doing. The problem is the message. If you look back to VTA's post #153, there are quotes in there from the Shasta County Sheriff and the Redding Chief of Police. Both of them are treating this as a "new direction" for enforcement. And yes, this is exactly what many of us predicted would happen if 19 was voted down. Every goddamn article I read mentions how California voted not to legalize, and nothing mentions by what a slim margin that loss took place.

...and the anti19er assclowns will say its our fault we even introduced 19

G

guest121295

Quite frankly, this whole thread scares me.It gives me the feeling that we're headed back to the Reagan years faster than we think.The amount of hate on all sides of the spectrum is alarming.Be safe everybody.

TLoft13

normal_pc-vs-mac-obama-mccain-pc-mac-politics-demotivational-poster-1224972197.jpg

IMHO, if Obama is "hope", "change" or "progress" for you, you're prolly better of killing yourself right now.
His bills are paid by the same people who paid the last president, and who'll pay the next one, and it ain't the american public.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
At no time did Obama say he was going to legalize marijuana. But you guys can spin it any way you like. It's your story.....

And yes I'm in the United States. And I've seen firsthand the dispensories grow in numbers while Obama has been President. Do a Google search and learn something. I also know 2 people that are in prison still to this day for MM while Bush was in Office that wouldn't be under the current Obama policies.... How quickly people forget......

I also remember telling the people from Cali that wanted 19 to fail that if it did the Govt was going to see what was going on and they would crack down on things because of the amount of money people were making. It's the way it is people. The Govt isn't going to continue to let people make tons of tax free dollars. You had a chance to legalize. You chose not to. What do you expect? They're going to get their piece of the pie one way or another. It's the way it is, and it's the way it's going to continue to be. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is......

Although I agree that Obama is a better president then Bush I think a monkey would be a better president then Bush ,,,sorry..
Bush was and will remain the biggest ASSHOLE this world has ever seen and this is why no one has seen hide nore hair or him since he left as he is a complete tool. That being said Obama being black has zero bearing on anything but what he made everyone think when he got into power or atleast what I thought when he made certain statement to the press about cannabis lead me to believe he would bring us out of the dark ages and not lead us back. Looks like we are going back! This is a big disappiontment to me that out of all the thing he choose to drag his heals on this was one of them. Does it surprise me? nah.. peace out Headband707

I

In~Plain~Site

I know of a few people who have second-guessed their vote for Obama,I wonder if they're racists as well...

It's still a low brow ploy

And yes I'm in the United States. And I've seen firsthand the dispensories grow in numbers while Obama has been President. Do a Google search and learn something..
You're equating the progression of the movement to Obama; Obama is incidental. Overwhelming pushes by the people have caused the progress movement, not Obama. Can you name one positive thing Obama has done for us? Just in general, as a liberal, he must appeal to a more intellectually serious base and thus, had to clarify his "laugh" to some degree. But in terms of actionable policy, and not just the lovely, non-quantifiable mood?
I also know 2 people that are in prison still to this day for MM while Bush was in Office that wouldn't be under the current Obama policies.... How quickly people forget.......
Huh?
What are Obama's policies, and how are they different than Bush's? Obama hasn't changed a thing that I'm aware of?
Agree with all of this.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran

How many of those NEW dispensaries are in NJ, AZ, RI, or DE?

Don't those states have laws which require the state to establish or license dispensaries?

Why the federal crack down and lack of dispensaries in these states if Obama is so free and easy going?

How does a CA vote effect AZ and NJ dispensaries? So it is the voters in CA and not Obama or the federal government that is causing patients to suffer in RI and New Jersey?

Spin or shift blame as one will, but the Feds are FUCKING with the states NOT the people / voters.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There you go. Well said.

Isn't it for the state to decide if a business or person is violating state law?

Aren't citizens of ALL states INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty?

Then how is it that the DEA Federal Fuck Pigs are spear tiping the raids in med states?

So according to the prohibitionists ALMOST all raids involved activity beyond 215; well that means SOME of those raided were COMPLIANT with state law and still got the federal stick up their ass.

Glad to see the feds fucking peoples lives up over a flower. Now if the 10% of CA's population that voted during the off year 2010 election had been a little more pro cannabis this would not be happening?

I personally don't think that 5.4% of CAs population voting NO on 19 as 4.6% voted YES and 90% didn't vote at all has anything what so ever to do with Federal memos threatening governors in DE, RI, or AZ.

The good news is that we blame the little guy in CA or elsewhere with his grow, but NO BLAME should rest on POTUS.

God Bless AmeriKa :puke:

purple_man

Veteran
aint that a mofo!

sounds like gw in harold and kumar movie, where he is blazin the alabama kush and asks the dudes bout handjobs (once they ask him bout hipocricy of smokin n lockin up smokaz...)

blessss

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
Ya fuck Obama. We should have put McCain in power. He would have wiped your ass, packed your bong and transplanted and trimmed all your crops....

Fucking demented half brows. All presidents are fucking self interest clowns. You just pick the lesser of the scumbags and if you think Obama is shot when it comes to MJ or MMJ, just try to imagine McCain's position. At least Obama has smoked weed and admitted to it, while saying he thinks mmj does have benefits, unlike McCain who was flat out against any and all use.*

Grow the fuck up and realise we are lucky to have Obama rather than some batshit crazy anti drug zealot hell bent on persecution of all MJ users, growers, producers and distributors...

S

stratmandu

Yes, lets replace him with a batshit-crazy pro-cannabis zealot in 2012. Because we might have had McCain, we have to put up with Obama failing to CHANGE Fed drug policy? Uh uh. No Dem prez will ever reschedule cannabis because of the police unions. I'll take Ron Paul over chairman O any day. Peace.

don't you have a dispensary in colorado big herb, so of course you would say that. excuse me if im mistaken.

i care more about the economy and all. I don't pick a president based on marijuana views alone. They all lie about it or think it's a joke anyways. Remember obama laughing at the 'internet community' when marijuana was the top voted topic on that stupid ass change.org site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts