What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oaxaca A5 Haze feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
FAST, HIGH YIELDING AND CHEERFUL MEXICAN HAZE HYBRID

A predominantly Mexican/Colombian hybrid, where the fascinating Oaxaca 79 takes the lead with its vintage, high-quality Mexican sativa personality, and its potent, cheerful, sociable, and psychedelic psychoactivity. With a highly complex and refined terpene profile, it evokes a delightful and invigorating lemony freshness, complemented by intense exotic aromas of incense, musk, perfume, and floral notes.

This hybrid attributes its rapid flowering, manageable size, and abundant lateral branching to Oaxaca 79, yielding secondary colas as laden as the main cola. The floral structure, characteristic of Oaxaca, is open and foxtailed, ensuring optimal ventilation and displaying excellent resistance against fungi and moisture.

Neville's A5 Haze adds substantial vigor and yield to the final hybrid, without compromising the cheerful and motivating Mexican character and effect. Instead, it enhances the incense-like aromas inherited from both parents, transporting us to the finest American sativas of the 60s and 70s.

A sativa-dominant strain that will captivate enthusiasts of Haze and Mexican sativas alike. If you are one of them, don't miss the opportunity to immerse yourself in the unique charms of Oaxaca A5 Haze!

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
80 % SATIVA / 20 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS:
11-12 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 14-18 %
CBD: 0.03 %
CBG: 0.58 %
Terpene profile: Rich and complex terpene profile. It mainly contains the following monoterpenes: very high content of terpinolene, high in limonene, followed by moderate amounts of beta-pinene and beta-myrcene, and small amounts of alpha-pinene and linalool. Sesquiterpenes: high amounts of beta-caryophyllene, moderate amounts of alpha-humulene, and small amounts of trans-ocimene and alpha-bisabolol.

GENETICS: Oaxaca 79 S1 #23 x A5 Haze by Neville (Northern Lights #5/HazeA).
STRUCTURE: Medium-sized sativa with abundant and flexible lateral branching, which barely stretches during flowering and is easy to manage indoors.
BOUQUET: Lemon, incense, musk, perfume, floral notes, oriental spices, noble woods, and occasionally meaty. Highly complex and refined, reminiscent of the best American sativas from the 60s and 70s.
HIGH: Great impact from this high-quality Mexican sativa. It brings forth a wave of uplifting and motivating joy, enhancing your social experience and submerging you in a cheerful, psychedelic state of bliss for around 2-3 hours, concluding with a smooth descent.

GROWING TIPS

Excellent adaptability to indoor growing. Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is a highly adaptable plant that thrives perfectly in warm climates and mild autumn conditions.

It requires moderate nutrient levels for young plants or small clones, which should then be increased to moderate-high levels for the rest of plant’s cycle. When properly nourished, the final yields are remarkably high, especially when grown outdoors in the ground.

Attachments

• Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing front.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing front.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 210
  • Oaxaca x A5 Haze outdoor cola ripening.jpg
    Oaxaca x A5 Haze outdoor cola ripening.jpg
    400.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing4.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing4.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 197
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor bud finishing.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor bud finishing.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 203
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor cola finishing.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 198
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor colas finishing.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor colas finishing.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 212
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor colas finishing2.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor colas finishing2.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 206
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor plant finishing.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze outdoor plant finishing.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 208
  • Oaxaca x A5 Haze outdoor plant passing mid flowering.jpg
    Oaxaca x A5 Haze outdoor plant passing mid flowering.jpg
    592.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Oaxaca A5 Haze indoor bud ripening.jpg
    Oaxaca A5 Haze indoor bud ripening.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Herbert Chickybaby

That looks like one to try here in the lowlands SE Asia next dry season Sept-Mar. I am very curious about Mexican strains, I missed the boat by a few years, by the time I was smoking pot, they were all but eradicated by the United States aerial bombing campaigns against the Mexican cannabis farmers and replaced by Colombians and then northern California sensis in California. And of course still rare today.

ilovegrowing

Hi @dubi

Im asking myself about the differences in effects between the new oax releases. Im curious for social, funny, clear, active and euphoric effects. Is there one you would prefer from these new oax releases?

I can anticipate from the info that some traits are pretty similar, like the flower structure and flow.time (which makes sense as its the same mother)
It seems that the oax x a5 is funnier/clearer. And the oax x pan seems to be stronger, more psychedelic and ceilingless because of the missing of cbd.

And which ones from your catalog would fit this description? I ve got one green panama haze which buds look more like panama but smells like haze, which is nice and a thai x panama which is also great. Its not extremely neccesary for me to by new seeds, as i got more that i could probably ever grow but you know, its often a good thing to be curious about new stuff :) thx in advance

Last edited:

early_bird

Veteran
Awesome - Oaxaca A5 Haze sounds fantastic, i plan to grow them this month :love:

How is the stretch ?
Is it a great match to grow them together with New Caledonia ?
Might just start the OxA5H 10 days earlier with a bit bigger pots to give them some advantage ?

Or fit they size-wise better with some lovely Zamaldelica x Kali China Plants <3
(both have 12 hour photoperiod, would be a better fit for this regard i guess)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @dubi

Im asking myself about the differences in effects between the new oax releases. Im curious for social, funny, clear, active and euphoric effects. Is there one you would prefer from these new oax releases?

I can anticipate from the info that some traits are pretty similar, like the flower structure and flow.time (which makes sense as its the same mother)
It seems that the oax x a5 is funnier/clearer. And the oax x pan seems to be stronger, more psychedelic and ceilingless because of the missing of cbd.

And which ones from your catalog would fit this description? I ve got one green panama haze which buds look more like panama but smells like haze, which is nice and a thai x panama which is also great. Its not extremely neccesary for me to by new seeds, as i got more that i could probably ever grow but you know, its often a good thing to be curious about new stuff :) thx in advance

Hi @ilovegrowing Oaxaca A5 Haze has more funny and giggly effects compared to Oaxaca x Panama, which can be stronger, denser, even heavier.

The flowering times are similar for both strains, even outdoors. However, the flowering structures differ. Oaxaca A5 Haze features a more foxtailed type of Oaxacan flower structure, while Oaxaca x Panama showcases a well-balanced Panama influence, resulting in denser buds reminiscent of Panama. Yet, it retains some Oaxacan influence, enhancing fungus and moisture resistance compared to a straight Panama strain, as explained in both strain descriptions.

Could you please search within this room? There are several threads where we've already discussed recommendations for what you are looking for. Or feel free to PM me to stay on topic.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Awesome - Oaxaca A5 Haze sounds fantastic, i plan to grow them this month :love:

How is the stretch ?
Is it a great match to grow them together with New Caledonia ?
Might just start the OxA5H 10 days earlier with a bit bigger pots to give them some advantage ?

Or fit they size-wise better with some lovely Zamaldelica x Kali China Plants <3
(both have 12 hour photoperiod, would be a better fit for this regard i guess)

Thanks for your interest @early_bird :) Are you going to grow them outdoors or indoors ? Guess the second one but not sure.

early_bird

Veteran
Hi Dubi, yes indoors, live to far North to grow these Outdoors.

Now i think about a change of plan and grow together with Purple Haze x Malawi.

Or would Thai Chi and OA5 match better, both seems to be a bit more tamed ? This would be another option later.

Last edited:

Lebanizer

I oredred a pack. Interesting that she barely stretches, can she be grown indoors straight forward in "big" pots (ie 11L) then ? Thus I expect veg schedule to be 16/8 also right ?

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support @Lebanizer it depends on the size of the room, temps and light intensity.
Could you provide more details on the specific conditions under which they'll be grown?

Lebanizer

Thanks for your support @Lebanizer it depends on the size of the room, temps and light intensity.
Could you provide more details on the specific conditions under which they'll be grown?
Sure, mine is a small indoor space :
  • 80x50 cm
  • height from floor to lamp is 1m26 but because of the lamp it's best to consider 1m16
  • light is 200W Led (Lumatek)
It's the same environment that allowed me to grow the GT3.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi again @Lebanizer if space is so restricted, then start them in small pots and transplant after early flowering stretching is over, as i usually lrecommend for these types.

Lebanizer

Sorry to ask a silly question but how would one actually pronounce "Oaxaca" ? Spontaneously I would prononce it as "O-aksa-ka". But I think the letter "x" is pronounced differently in Mexican Spanish like an English "h", isn't it ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts